Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Am I the only one who thinks Cotto vs Trout was a draw ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I havent seen the fight but I wouldn't pay too much attention to the commentators, They are there for Cotto not Trout.

Comment

It was a good competitive fight. The scorecards was a travesty.

Comment

had cotto clearly losing 4-8

Comment

I'm surprised to see so many 7-5 scores. Thought it was a pretty obvious 9-3 or 8-4 score for Trout.

Comment

I had it 116-112 and wasnt surprised with 117-111 as I may have been generous on a round or two to Cotto.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
              I'm surprised to see so many 7-5 scores. Thought it was a pretty obvious 9-3 or 8-4 score for Trout.
              agree. We seem to have the same scorecards.

Comment

I had it even through 8, then Trout clearly won 3 of the final 4 rounds.

Comment

I had Trout winning by 2.

Comment

It wasn't a draw to me but I had it way closer. I had Cotto taking the first half landing the better and harder combos. While he was catching Trout's punches on his guard. Trout was only landing 1 shot at the time. After the 5th or 6th Trout found a whole for the uppercut as Cotto started wearing down. Cotto's stamina is still a major problem and it his Achilles as I said before.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by Halls of Fame View Post
                      I just finished watching Cotto vs Trout. Before watching it I went on the internet and read that Trout won a lopsided decision. When I actually watched the fight I didn't score the rounds cause I knew the winner anyways and I was VERY VERY SURPRISED when I watched the fight. Because I thought basically (almost) every single round was razor close and could be something like a draw. At the end I had a feeling it is a draw or maybe a Trout win by 1 point.
                      I don't think Cotto did enough to take Trout's title, but then again, Mayweather also didn't do enough to take Cotto's title.
                      I didn't feel Trout really won this fight against Cotto, but he didn't really lose it either. The official scorecards were a joke though.
                      Anybody else here felt Cotto vs Trout was a draw?
                      i think you and paulie are alone on that island

Comment

Working...
                      X