Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Am I the only one who thinks Cotto vs Trout was a draw ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
    Nah, even Cotto's most die hard fans have Trout winning but by something absurd like 115-113.

Lord knows where these joker's are emerging from scoring it a draw

A fight that's not close at all being called a draw. Thankfully, there's not many out there making that claim.
    This is always the case. The best you can do is smile at these people and move on.

The poll on "who won the fight" was like 100-5-4 in favor of Trout. That's really all that needs to be said.

Comment

• Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
      They say
      Margo-cheated ok cool
      Manny- weight drained him ok
      Floyd-barley beat him or some even say cotto should have won-ok
      Trout-should have been a draw?

when will you stop making excuses for Cotto and give the opponent their due credit?
      In fairness, the vast majority consider Trout to have won the fight clearly.

I think 95% of people voted for Trout in the post fight poll.

Comment

• I had Trout winning 9 rounds to 3 with a very close round that could have gone to Cotto. In that case, 8 to 4 would be acceptable also. Trout won the fight.

Comment

• miguel cotto...............AND STILL UNDEFEATED!

Comment

• Trout Clearly won in most peoples eyes in mine by 2-3 rounds clearly so yes you are part of a minute minority.

Comment

• I guess I need to watch the fight again. Maybe that ambien messed with my scorecard (wouldn't be the first time). I don't remember the last time I saw a fight this differently then the majority on here. And I had no dog in the fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                Oh yeah, Trout was landing nothing all night.

Cotto's face damaged itself.
                Cotto's face is always red and damaged since many years after fights. that happens to certain fighters at the end of their careers. happened to Michalczewski and Gatti also. his face being red doesnt mean ANYTHING.

Comment

• Originally posted by joesaiditstrue View Post
                  I had it either 7-5 or 7-4-1 even for trout, which would be 115-113 or 116-113

those official cards were pretty ridiculous, at least the 119-109 card, what the ****? lol
                  I had it 8-4 in favor of trout.

Two of those judges are scoring the Pac-Marquez fight next week. yes the one who scored it 119-109 is one of them.

http://boxrec.com/show_display.php?show_id=653447

Comment

• Originally posted by SUPREME. View Post
                    Yes you are the only one.

End of thread.
                    This. End.

Comment

• the fight was a lot closer than the judges scores suggest but no doubt trout won the fight...

Comment

Working...
                      X