No announcement yet.

Is Robert Guerrero a LEGIT Champioin??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
    BTW Are you trying to compare Mayweather taking time off to Berto being suspended for using PEDS??Just curious...
    No.

I'm just telling you why your "He wasn't ranked" theory is wrong.

If you were to say "He shouldn't fight for the title because he was caught cheating" than that's fair enough.

But even then, he was still considered to be a Top WW at the time.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
      No.

If you were to say "He shouldn't fight for the title because he was caught cheating" than that's fair enough.

ownage.......

Comment

Robert the New Face of the WW deal with it MOTHERFUCEKRSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

Comment

No, just a question.

You're saying Berto wasn't ranked and didn't have a belt at 147 thus wasn't a top fighter at 147. But the fact is, he was considered to be one of the Top fighters at 147 at the time of the Guererro fight hence why he was the favorite.

The same applies for Mayweather when he fought Ortiz. Wasn't ranked, didn't have a belt. But, he was still considered to be a Top fighter at WW at the time and in the world in general.
          I'm saying Berto was not a ranked fighter because of PEDS which is a whole different situation then that of Mayweather...Which makes him in my book not worthy of getting the opportunity to fight for a belt...

Like I've already said,Mayweather taking a break and not being ranked is not the same as Berto getting his ranked strip from him because of Cheating..Hope we understand each other better now..

Comment

I'm saying Berto was not a ranked fighter because of PEDS which is a whole different situation then that of Mayweather...Which makes him in my book not worthy of getting the opportunity to fight for a belt...

Like I've already said,Mayweather taking a break and not being ranked is not the same as Berto getting his ranked strip from him because of Cheating..Hope we understand each other better now..
            That's not what you said though

You said, he wasn't ranked therefore he wasn't a top fighter. That's not true, he was considered a top fighter at WW. Despite the fact he wasn't ranked and whether it be justified or not he would have been the favourite over a large portion of WW's,

Like I said, if you think he doesn't deserve a shot at the title due to being a cheater, then fair enough.

This still doesn't change the fact that he was considered to be a top WW when Guererro fought him.

Comment

Guerrero is a legit fighter. He is not the true champion until he beats Floyd.

Comment

No.

I did not think I had to spell anything out for you...Your a big boy,I thought I made it clear when I said why should he be awarded..But hey..So no I don't consider him to be a top WW...The same I won't look at Peterson as a top Jr.WW..He Cheated,and god knows for how long he's been up to his tricks...

Comment

So Berto fighting bum azz Berto would have been and acceptable opponent for a belt in your opinion??I've seen worse tho tbh..LOL..I mean look who Berto won his first belt from...Jeez..
                  no......
                  In my opinion had the welterweight title been vacant, last weeks fight would have been for it instead of the INTERIM title.

That would make Robert Guerrero the new WBC welterweight champion.

Comment

That's not what you said though

You said, he wasn't ranked therefore he wasn't a top fighter. That's not true, he was considered a top fighter at WW. Despite the fact he wasn't ranked and whether it be justified or not he would have been the favourite over a large portion of WW's,

Like I said, if you think he doesn't deserve a shot at the title due to being a cheater, then fair enough.

This still doesn't change the fact that he was considered to be a top WW when Guererro fought him.
                    I forgot,now I know when talking to you to break it all the way down in a way you can understand(although I believe you've understood the whole time)..I believe you just like chopping it up with me..it's cool tho,I like chopping it up with ya as well homie..

Comment

No.

Who did Berto beat to be considered a top ww? Berto is a top 10 guy, a tough guy...but not a top ww. Berto has been exposed by two guys who fought him on the inside and he could not adjust.

Comment

Working...
                      X