No announcement yet.

Mayweather to Pick Opponent Next Week

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RL_GMA View Post
    Who exactly is Pacquiao fighting for the rest of 2013?
    rumours are that bob arum wants to match pac with rios next year. according to dunn that means the fight is signed.

Comment

• if he picks Guerrero i'm not watching

Comment

• Originally posted by shade darkar View Post
        Right now? He has had 3 years. I'm not interested in excuses. If you don't want to fight the best then don't fight at all. And how can you be stupid enough to believe that PAC has 2 fights signed!
        he is fighting dec 8th (1 fight) and his APril fight. Now history shows us that the last time Manny allegedly had an open date he had in fact signed to fight Margarito (if you believe Margarito) 6 months prior. SO thats why I think the APril fight is already signed.

does your mantra about not fighting the best extend to everyone?

Comment

• Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
          if he picks Guerrero i'm not watching
          Yeah Guerrero sucks ass, that's why you got his pic as your avatar.

Comment

• Originally posted by RL_GMA View Post
            Who exactly is Pacquiao fighting for the rest of 2013?
            thats why I said right now. as for the rest of 2013, depending what happens in certain fights, I have no idea.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
              That's probably the plan for Golden Boy. Let Guerrero have his shot, let Mayweather work off ring rust, hope Alvarez is the real deal and looks great against Cotto, and they have a mega fight to end 2013.
              I also believe this is their plan.

Comment

• Originally posted by shade darkar View Post
                rumours are that bob arum wants to match pac with rios next year. according to dunn that means the fight is signed.
                I'm only basing it on history. see my response to your previous post.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
                  he is fighting dec 8th (1 fight) and his APril fight. Now history shows us that the last time Manny allegedly had an open date he had in fact signed to fight Margarito (if you believe Margarito) 6 months prior. SO thats why I think the APril fight is already signed.

does your mantra about not fighting the best extend to everyone?
                  history and not facts? thought so. what date in april is he fighting?

it generally extends to fighters who call them self the greatest of all time, then refuse to fight the best of our time, infact the best in his own division. but yeah, i wont be buying pacquiaos fight if that what you want to know.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                    That's probably the plan for Golden Boy. Let Guerrero have his shot, let Mayweather work off ring rust, hope Alvarez is the real deal and looks great against Cotto, and they have a mega fight to end 2013.
                    if your GBP that plan makes the most fiscal sense.

Comment

• Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                      if he picks Guerrero i'm not watching
                      :0
                      What a surprise!
                      The most biased poster for Mexican boxers wouldn't watch it?!
                      Is today opposite day?

Comment

Working...
                      X