No announcement yet.

Mayweather to Pick Opponent Next Week

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Imatroll View Post
    It's really Guerrero. Just watch man.. I'm willing to bet accounts on this.

Floyd will not fight Canelo/Pac/Martinez. I can guarantee this.
    Lets see. Manny has an APril fight already signed and has a fight in Dec so obviously it cant be him. Sergio is the MW champ with a fight scheduled for Argentina once his knee heels. That leaves Canelo and Guerrero.

Your GBP, which fight do you think they are gonna push? Guerrero/floyd in May keeps the canelo/cotto(should he win) and floyd/canelo (should they both win). I'm thinking GBP is gonna position themselves for 3 pppv fights rather than blow floyd/canelo in May.

Comment

• Originally posted by ModernTalking View Post
      Willing to die in the ring > Health come first

Comment

• If Mayweather fights Canelo, I personally would give him a lot of props for it. It would be quite impressive if he wins comfortably too.

I think he easily beats the other two though and am not really interested in them, especially Cotto 2.

Comment

• For these trolls/idiots still talking about floyds vs pac...

Bob Arum already announced that if jmm vs pac 4 ends like the last fight then there is gonna be a 5th fight,then after that probably a rematch against bradley..

And I got a question, When was the last time Bob arum put pacquiao inside the ring against an opponent who wasn't a fellow top prank fighter?????

Waiting............
          Last edited by BoZz; 11-28-2012, 09:09 AM.

Comment

• Not interested in any of them fights. If you don't want to fight pacquiao or Martinez then fcuk off. I'm sure there will be plenty of idiots that will buy his fight tho.
            Last edited by shade darkar; 11-28-2012, 09:17 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by shade darkar View Post
              Not interested in any of them fights. If you don't want to fight pacquiao or Martinez then fcuk off. I'm sure there will be plenty if idiots that will buy his fight tho.
              How is it possible to fight manny or martinez right now? Manny has his next two fights lined up. Sergio is out.

Comment

• Cotto vs Canelo seems more likely if Cotto wins.

Guerrero I think will get the shot, coming off a strong win, Welterweight, fights for WBC title...which means

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
                  How is it possible to fight manny or martinez right now? Manny has his next two fights lined up. Sergio is out.
                  Right now? He has had 3 years. I'm not interested in excuses. If you don't want to fight the best then don't fight at all. And how can you be stupid enough to believe that PAC has 2 fights signed!

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
                    Who exactly is Pacquiao fighting for the rest of 2013?

Comment

• Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
                      I actually want Floyd to pick Guerrero so we can see Cotto vs Canelo.
                      That's probably the plan for Golden Boy. Let Guerrero have his shot, let Mayweather work off ring rust, hope Alvarez is the real deal and looks great against Cotto, and they have a mega fight to end 2013.

Comment

Working...
                      X