Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You will always be a Winner Ricky Hatton! Good Job!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Money_May View Post
    He gave it his all, that's all we could have asked for
    This right here.

Comment

Watched the fight - he didnt look sharp. The work rate was there, but props to the Ukranian -he grew with each round and then sparked Hatton with a great body shot. Hatton has the tendency to get KO'd in rather dramatic fashion.

Comment

Hatton has to realise that being a champion doesnt mean not getting beat or knocked out. its how much heart you show in the ring.

These days anyone can win a belt, but very few fighters have had the huge following that Hatton had/has. He has been a massive positive force in boxing. And inspired so many fans.

He has nothing to apologise for. His fans are true supporters. They dont follow him because he is a winner, but because of his attitude, style and personality.
        He said being stopped was no way for a champion to go out, but look at Joe Louis, Ali, Robinson, Leonard. They all lost their last fights. They all were stopped, yet they are all legends.

Fighters have won fights by running and surviving. Hatton will always be remembered as a true champion and a real fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by fight_professor View Post
          Watched the fight - he didnt look sharp. The work rate was there, but props to the Ukranian -he grew with each round and then sparked Hatton with a great body shot. Hatton has the tendency to get KO'd in rather dramatic fashion.
          After 3 years...id say he looked pretty good!

Comment

I am sorry for Hatton and his fans but I am happy for Senchenko. He was supposed to lose but he came to win. Now he gets a chance for some big money fights if Khan or Brook or Paulie will fight him the way they wanted to fight Hatton if he won. I believe Hatton is a multimillionaire with a good promotion business. He did his best. He has the love of the UK. He should keep his promise and retire to a long happy life. If he does decide to fight again then good luck to him.

Comment

Finally, lets hope this is the last we see of Ricky Hatton around boxing. One of the worst role models for boxing. Abused his body over the years, terrible language, more interested in drinking and swearing than anything else. I do hope he sorts his personal life out though.

Comment

Been great for the sport and has nothing to prove
                He came back and tried his best,got in to shape and seems to be happier these days
                He should enjoy all the good things in his life and remember the great joy he brought to fans
                Can't stand so called boxing fans who talk **** about fighters
                They are the reason we love the sport and any man who steps in to the ring deserves respect

Comment

Originally posted by Andy1 View Post
                  Finally, lets hope this is the last we see of Ricky Hatton around boxing. One of the worst role models for boxing. Abused his body over the years, terrible language, more interested in drinking and swearing than anything else. I do hope he sorts his personal life out though.
                  You may catch some heat but I do agree with you 100 percent!

Drug talk aside, the way he ballooned up during fight is one of the most nastiest thing a human being can do!

Not only is he damaging his organ but his immune system gets tuned up really bad. You have to consider that, the body adapts to w/e lifestyle you have. So if you go from a health eater to some fast food freak, then the body adapts, this process takes a toll on the immune system since the body has to produce different type of enzymes to break down a very different type of food group that has a different type of carb/fat/protien ratio as well as high in sodium

When he switches back to healthy eating, the body has to again change the way it produces digestive enzymes. This is a very very dangerous thing to do yo your body.

Comment

I think it's cool he's getting some props. There is no shame in an unsuccessful comeback, many of the greats tried it and fell short. At least he tried.

Comment

This is ridiculous. The man got paid more than most people will see in a lifetime and sobs away like a baby? I dont know if he did this for the money or not but there was NO reason a 10 rounder should be a PPV.

Hundreds of boxers go through what Hatton has. Depression from not being able to fight anymore. Only they don't have £50 million, a mansion etc.

Comment

Working...
                      X