Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You will always be a Winner Ricky Hatton! Good Job!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Jay- View Post
    Good post, I'm glad to see other here share my view. Ricky's got nothing to be ashamed of and I hope he can collect his thoughts and move on from his fantastic boxing career.

With that said, even though I'm an ex-pat I felt proud to be British listening to the roaring crowd this evening.
    Im not British...but i felt the Pride When he got up off the canvas and everyone still chanted for him! He has a lot to give this sport. i hope he will continue to give his fans and all boxing fans more exciting fights.

Comment

Felt so gutted when he didn't get up with the crowd roaring him up onto his feet.

Hatton is the man and I just hope he can somehow find peace with himself now.

There's only onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnne Ricky Hatton!

Comment

Originally posted by streetwaves View Post
        I think he did fine. He didn't necessarily look like a Hatton who had been away 3 years doing drugs and drinking and gaining weight. He didn't. He didn't really look much worse to me than I would have thought an older Hatton would inevitably start to look. He did fine, all things considered.

I was thinking he'd survive, realize he can't be at top level anymore, and just retire or fight one more journeyman and call it a career. Unfortunately this ****s that up a bit, but I don't think he should be too down on himself. He came back and fought his ass off, even if he wasn't all there and he didn't fight brilliantly.
        He was doing okay considering the time off and everything he's dealt with. Had it went the distance, it would've been a shake off the rust performance. I, too, wouldn't mind him fighting a journeyman and to retire on a better note, but his effort tonight wasn't anything to be ashamed of. Good job, Ricky

Comment

Comment

He gave it his all, that's all we could have asked for

Comment

Originally posted by Money_May View Post
              He gave it his all, that's all we could have asked for
              This ^^^^^^^^^^^^.

Comment

Ricky has given us some good ass fights in the past he's got my respect.

Comment

I feel honored to be able to watch him fight one last time. I pray he can put his demons to rest and move on to a happy and productive life.

This isn't just a sport in this case, it's a man's life and I hope we can all realize that whether you like him or hate him Ricky gave us everything and he should be respected for it.

Comment

Props to him for at least trying.

Comment

He gave it his all total respect to the guy man i feel cut up for the guy, the three of us watching it had a real horrible sinking feeling from about the 5th round on. Hope he gets his head right and comes through this

Comment

Working...
                      X