Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You will always be a Winner Ricky Hatton! Good Job!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He tried, i respect him for that. thanks for all the fights

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
      He went at it, im not sure if it was rust or what , just dont know

one thing I do know, is that Ricky needs to grow up and be a man now, **** letting the fans down, pull yourself together and don't let your family down NOW by going off the rails rick

peace
      :qqq: Think he needs to go back to the Gym....shake off the loss and turn that into fuel to comeback and win!

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
        All Props to Hatton for his come back fight. I hope we see more of Hatton.

There's only one Rick Hatton!
        Good post, I'm glad to see other here share my view. Ricky's got nothing to be ashamed of and I hope he can collect his thoughts and move on from his fantastic boxing career.

With that said, even though I'm an ex-pat I felt proud to be British listening to the roaring crowd this evening.

Comment

There's only oneeeeeeee Ricky Hatton!

Comment

Let us not tell lies friend. There is nothing remarkable about getting stopped in your comeback fight and crawling on hand and knee listening to the ten count as thousands are saddened. The comeback should not have happened.

Comment

I was hoping for him to win by a shocking KO. Sucks to see him get KOd again, and to make it worse his lifestyle probably didn't allow him to take that left hook easy..

Comment

nice job redeeming his life and everything. props to that! wishes him well for his health and I hope he'll find some answers win or lose.

Comment

He looked like crap and was beaten soundly like the average fighter he is glad his fans can't say he only lost to pac and mayweather now also.

Comment

I think he did fine. He didn't necessarily look like a Hatton who had been away 3 years doing drugs and drinking and gaining weight. He didn't. He didn't really look much worse to me than I would have thought an older Hatton would inevitably start to look. He did fine, all things considered.

I was thinking he'd survive, realize he can't be at top level anymore, and just retire or fight one more journeyman and call it a career. Unfortunately this ****s that up a bit, but I don't think he should be too down on himself. He came back and fought his ass off, even if he wasn't all there and he didn't fight brilliantly.

Comment

Nonetheless, if his company and his money troubles are true then he will fight on. A shame.

Comment

Working...
                      X