Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hatton-Senchenko, Quigg-Monroe, Rabchenko-Vitu, Murray-Navarro RBR and discussion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WOW this is making me really sad, Ricky is just too honest a man

Comment

• Feel bad for Ricky, but shoulda gotten into even better shaped and be fed some domestic level guys before going after someone like Sanchenko

Comment

• I really feel bad for Hatton...damn

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

• Paulie still looking for the fight haha

Comment

• Hatton apologizing to his supporters is ****ing sad.

Comment

• Beautiful bodyshot.

I have too disagree with Hatton, the commentators and most on here with their scorecards. I felt Senchenko was comfortably winning and in control.

I don't want too sound mean or anything but the reality is Hatton looked garbage which kind of was too be expected.
              In a way I am glad he didn't get some bull**** decision as I'd really really fear for his safety against a top welterweight. They would need a coffin ringside.

Good career, good fighter, I just hope he can come to terms with the loss.

Comment

• Paulie: "Ricky, Ricky...come here, its ok...you can come back bro. you'll be back.."

Comment

• Shades of Tyson-Lewis. God damn.

Comment

• Hatton is going to struggle in retirement big time. He's probably going to suffer heavily with depression poor guy.

Comment

• Feel bad for Paulie too, he was praying Ricky won so he coulda sparked him out.

but Sanchenko won, someone who Paulie KO'd.....

War Paulie

Comment

Working...
                      X