Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hatton-Senchenko, Quigg-Monroe, Rabchenko-Vitu, Murray-Navarro RBR and discussion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I feel like crying too. I really wanted this for ricky.

One more round and he would of won a UD.

Comment

• Hatton crying right now. This is really sad.

Comment

• He could help young boxers and train some, this is not the end Ricky so many thing you can do in boxing still.

Comment

• Originally posted by timbatron View Post
          I don't want to be a prick but I really fear for Ricky. Hopefully he can move on with his life but his family are going to have to keep a close watch on him. This defeat will be devastating to him.
          yeah, it's sad. shows you can't treat your body like he did and then expect it to perform. Hope he can get over this loss better then the last one. He did his best.

Comment

• Originally posted by TBear View Post
            To be honest back when this fight was first announced I was suprised they picked Senchenko. After everything Hatton has been through, he should have made a couple fights against really weak fighters and shook off the rust. I think he might have been extremely over confident in taking on a fighter with this much skills. They learn the hard way I guess.
            They should have put him in with an easier test, for sure. Senchenko's not great but he's definitely not the ideal choice for someone like Hatton and his history.

Comment

• well done Hatton..a nice last paycheck and being KO'd in front of his home fans...
              cant feel sorry for someone who didnt train enough on his stamina and was hyping up a fight like this..
              what goes around comes around..drug addiction..cheating on his wife..bad example for the youths..he could cheat in the end..he was exposed here..Senchenko got a nice name to put on his resume..Malignaggi looks good now...

Comment

• Body shot killed him.. Smh

Comment

• Senchenko has no wins over even B level guys. Of course there was no way of knowing how Hatton would look, but I was expecting Ricky to handle this guy well.

Damn.

Comment

• Damn, such a shame. Hatton should just go out and get lagered up now.

Comment

• It was an awful fight. Even had Ricky managed to sneak a close decision, the fighters at the top of the division would've been licking their lips. He'd obviously worked extremely hard to get into any position to even have a welterweight fight but he wasn't fast or strong enough any more. When the two of them fell to the floor you could see Ricky was done by how difficult he seemed to find it to get back up.

Good effort, Ricky. You won the real fight.

P.S. Duke McKenzie - you're a ****ing ****

Comment

Working...
                      X