Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hatton-Senchenko, Quigg-Monroe, Rabchenko-Vitu, Murray-Navarro RBR and discussion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn. I missed it. I thought it would come on later tonight.

Comment

• Feel bad for him, he looks utterly shattered.

Genuine concern for his safety moving forward.

Comment

• What were the judges scorecards?

Comment

• That interview was way too long, no need to have Hatton crying on camera that long.

Comment

• Hatton did good for such a long layoff, filled with drugs and weight gain. He did fine. He never was a pretty fighter, and he always had flaws. It looked like he'd at least survive and win a decision (even if it would be a gift), but he didn't.

I still think he should look at this for what it is: he came back and could have been blown out in 2 rounds. He still has "something" left, but he should maybe just fight some journeyman and go out on a positive note. I don't see why he couldn't do that.

Comment

• Was a risk, which almost payed off.

If he lost a UD, i dont think he would of been no where near upset. But going out on another KO. I am concerned for Hatton.

And i feel bad for his girlfriend too, you could see the devastation.

Comment

• Hatton stops Malignaggi, Malignaggi stops Senchenko, Senchenko stops Hatton.

Senchenko going through a Mosley moment right now.

Comment

• Pauli is almost as devasted, his first big payday out the window, and tbh it was his most realistic one.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                    Hatton stops Malignaggi, Malignaggi stops Senchenko, Senchenko stops Hatton.

Senchenko going through a Mosley moment right now.
                    Just goes to show triangle theories will never work.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ring Leader View Post
                      What were the judges scorecards?

Not sure, no mention yet but I am certain they will of had Hatton winning by a mile.

Comment

Working...
                      X