No announcement yet.

I don't think Broner would beat Rios

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by YDKSAB View Post
    So are you ready to label Broner the undisputed GOAT? No?

Then get used to the "woulds".
    What has Undisputed GOAT got to do with his post or Broner? Broner doesn't have to be a GOAT to beat Bam Bam.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
      What has Undisputed GOAT got to do with his post or Broner? Broner doesn't have to be a GOAT to beat Bam Bam.
      He's basically saying that everyone has a "would" for Broner (lol, wood) and is somehow angered over this fact. Of course people have someone that they feel would beat another fighter. Saying x fighter "would" beat Broner is something that is natural in boxing.

Comment

Rios would be completely over matched and never land his best shot. Broner by decision.

Comment

I'll always be backing Rios until he shows he's had enough mentally. At the right weight and in the right frame of mind he is an animal and a handful for everyone.

Comment

The same people saying Rios will win, are the same people who will say he was a slow ploddering flat footed punching bag when Broner destroys him

Comment

Broner easily man. Look what Abril did to him on the inside, Broner would toy with him.

Comment

broner with absolute ease. rios would not land anything close to significant, and be completely outmatched and outclassed, looking like a complete befuddled bafoon in every round. let rios fight pac so pac can put him away and stop this ridiculous outrageous rios hype. he is a tomato can, a walking punching bag. jesus christ

Comment

Broner would do what Abril did to Rios, but the difference is that Broner brings MUCH MORE POWER

Broner gets inside like he did against DeMarco and DESTROYS Rios with those Quick Hands

Why are people back to Hyping up Rios...AGAIN, he did not look all that good against Alvarado

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
                    Nobody Thinks Broner Beats Rios. Nobody. But Broner fans Or Floyd fans.
                    Or people who prefer boxers over brawlers. Seems as if those that just don't like Broner are picking against him(like those that were praying Demarco knocked him out). I don't like the guy either but I respect his skills and I think he schools Rios. Too bad the fight won't happen

Comment

Originally posted by Ringlife View Post
                      Rios would KO Broner. Love that fight though but will never happen TR+GBP= no fight.
                      Absolutely, Broner is all hype. That last fight was fixed.

Comment

Working...
                      X