• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by THE LARRY View Post
    He would have been a top fighter in any era
    Yes, but he wouldn't have been undefeated

Comment

probly a loss or 2, still a top tier fighter, in any era. guys who think otherwise arent thinking with their boxing brain, they thinkin with their hatin brain, and that never yields proper results

Comment

Originally posted by THE LARRY View Post
        He would have been a top fighter in any era
        I agree. But he won't have been a star. He would have taken a back seat to Tyson,Holyfield,Bowe,Lewis and those heavyweight big boys.

Comment

The one fighter I would love to have seen him was against Whitaker at 140
          Certainly tougher fights for him but he would have still been amongst the best
          I think the better competition and he probably wouldn't have been the cash cow he is today,would bring the best out of him
          Not saying he would have stayed undefeated but we would have seen some great fights

Comment

floyd after his retirement i'd be more comfortable in doing really good in WW being one of the top guys
            before that floyd was gettin bullied by everyone and shizz

Comment

He would've done fine. This isn't some second rate bum were talking about. ****in trolls.

Comment

Originally posted by Trophyboy23 View Post
                I think prime DLH would have KO'd Pac and Mayweather.
                I don't know about KO.......but prime pac vs prime de la hoya would have been a war though..

Comment

in the late 90's he would have been looking @ prime lopez, prime oba carr, prime trinidad, past prime whitaker, prime de la hoya, & prime quartey....i think a prime winky wright would have been undisputed @ 154 at this time as well...just to throw in what the landscape looked like...

Comment

depends if he gets to roid up or not.........

Comment

Floyd gets his head knocked off by Tito, decisioned by IKE, and goes life and death with De La Hoya.

That is, if he actually gets in the ring with any of them and if they allow him to use his precious Xylocaine and PEDs.

Comment

Working...
                      X