No announcement yet.

How would have Floyd done in the 90s WW era

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WolfGirl View Post
    I'm not a fan boy. I called out Floyd fans who spew ignorant comments like 'Floyd will beat Duran easily and Floyd will dominate Prime Oscar' as well as Floyd haters like you who just can't accept the fact that Floyd would have fought a lot more fights in the 80's and 90's era because he would not have been a star.

Floyd says 'health come first' because he have already made millions, it sure as hell didn't 'come first' when he was fighting on under cards and still having to live on loan.
    there u are again with "the fact"
    ur speculation of floyd fighting more is just something u imagine its not FACT which is pertaining to reality

the dude has been taking vacations since the beginning of time tells us he has that mentality of health comes first since he started fighting
    *his style of avoiding as much punches per fight explains alot about how he cares about his health more than money

fighting alot wasnt the way that earned him millions, it was him cherrypicking the best easy less risk money fight out there everytime he comes out of his dungeon made him a cash cow

so i just cant imagine him fighting alot in any era if u ask me
    hed rather take a vacation rather than getting involve in a war of champions his that type of person

Comment

Originally posted by Aztec Wanker View Post
      Floyd gets his head knocked off by Tito, decisioned by IKE, and goes life and death with De La Hoya.
      Tito couldn't even knock out a coked up, 35 year old past prime Whitaker coming off a year and a half layoff. But somehow he automatically KO's Floyd, one of the best defensive fighters of all time?

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
        Tito couldn't even knock out a coked up, 35 year old past prime Whitaker coming off a year and a half layoff. But somehow he automatically KO's Floyd, one of the best defensive fighters of all time?
        Cocaine is a hell of a drug.

Comment

Originally posted by Trophyboy23 View Post
          I think prime DLH would have KO'd Pac and Mayweather.
          I dont get why people say these things cos realistically

Why would floyd or pac fight at WW if it isnt their true weight division

They have only moved up in weight classes for accomplishment and bigger pay days

If those dominant fighters in at the WW division i dont think they would have stepped up to the challenge as it would be a big disadvantage to them

Comment

Working...
          X