Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adrien Broner: Any Division That I'm In - I Will Rule!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There is nothing at 135 for Broner.

Comment

I give Broner full credit for taking apart DeMaro the way he did, hes really good, but DeMarco either don't really have a whole lot of boxing skill. I see things that Floyed with all his experience still dose it better then Broner, I havent seen the flashy boxing skills that floyed has,floyed can move and box, but I do see Broner having more power than Floyed. time will tell if Broner will be greart, until then I see him as a really good fighter.

Let me know what you guys think?
      Last edited by Toltec77; 11-19-2012, 09:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Starz20 View Post
        I respect your points, and can see where your coming from! I just get on these boards and people talk crazy about the fighter because of their personality as if this was a girl we was judging to be with. I mean its cool not to like someone for how they portray themselves on tv, but skills are skills. Martinez has skills I don't care how he acts on tv I don't know the man personally.

If I was flying on a plane, I am not judging the pilot how he acts when he is interviewed all I care about is he getting us to our destination safely. If I am watching boxing, I might have my favorites but if a person has skills, I won't red heroin and make **** up just to discredit them. But I see your point!
        I shouldn't have said the dude is on roids, just playing to the tune of things around here, stir up a little controversy. Innocent until proven guilty just like Pac and whoever else has been accused with no proof.

Broner and Haymon aside, the amount of cases popping up now that the testing parameters are being tightened is statistically significant. Not all the fights get 'advanced testing' but with with the few that are, we are seeing more people testing positive than ever. There is no way to remain competitive when a certain % of people are cheating.

I'm at the point where I could care less because I FEEL that well over 50% of the boxers are on something anyways just to have a fighting chance to begin with.

Why did the author get declined for an interview by those listed in the article? They aren't going to say anything to incriminate themselves, you'd have to get them on the stand before they'd talk. They just have explanations and excuses, the author has facts and they know it.

Comment

Adrien I wish you much luck in your new endeavor! skies the limit for you my friend as long as you stay true to the sport. Can't wait to see who gets it next!!

Comment

i'd like to see broner try and dominate the 140 lb division...

Comment

Broner is the man at 135. 50 Cent needs to make some cash on Gamboa well there you go make Gamboa vs Broner. The best fight that can be made at 135.

Comment

Originally posted by #thirsty View Post
                Peterson nor Berto were dominating at all. And Floyd tested positive 3 times in may.
                For his Cotto fight?? You don't know **** about boxing... Please SHOW ME ONE ARTICLE... Saying Floyd got caught using Ped's... Somebody should slap the taste out your mouth for that dumb azz comment.

Comment

Broner may need one more fight before moving to 140 to dominate.

Comment

Good luck trying to dominate 140 and 147. Why isn't he the lineal champ at 135 if hes dominating?

Comment

Originally posted by techliam View Post
                      Good luck trying to dominate 140 and 147. Why isn't he the lineal champ at 135 if hes dominating?
                      Probably why Pacman wasn't the lineal champ at his higher weight classes. Unless your facing Danny Garcia or Wladimir Klitschko who are the lineal champs, fighting for one title at a time is too time consuming, especially if you are trying to rise through the divisions. To go along with that, you have to be mindful of all the boxing politics between the sanctioning bodies and trying to fulfill mandatory fights in between everything else.

Comment

Working...
                      X