Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adrien Broner: Any Division That I'm In - I Will Rule!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sparkman0811 View Post
    Move up to 140, or are you taking a page from "Roid" Mayweather Jr. and waiting for the competition to soften itself up before you make a move. Come on, fight Matthysse, the war rapist, and lets see who folds first. Fight Danny Garcia, you won't have to look for him. Fight the best.
    When has Floyd ever been caught for steroids?? Hating azz punk... Maththysse got beat by Judah and Alexander! Garcia would finish Matthysse off... Demarco was #1 at 135 not #2 not #8 he knocks him out and yet you tell him to fight the best and it just happen a few days ago?? You make a lot of sense chump!

Comment

Originally posted by Starz20 View Post
      Come on cut that out... Who besides Berto, was caught with some form of steroids Tarver is washed up with Al Haymon?? Floyd does testing for all of his fights and yet you say that dumb ****? Peterson, and Erik Morales are not with Haymon... but damn people can't stand black athletes dominating but hating won't stop it!
      EXACTLY! Lmao, they hate that black fighters are beating their favorite fighters so easily, they can not stand it, at all. It truly hurts their feelings lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparkman0811 View Post
        Move up to 140, or are you taking a page from "Roid" Mayweather Jr. and waiting for the competition to soften itself up before you make a move. Come on, fight Matthysse, the war rapist, and lets see who folds first. Fight Danny Garcia, you won't have to look for him. Fight the best.
        You're pathetic ahahahahhahah

Comment

When has Floyd ever been caught for steroids?? Hating azz punk... Maththysse got beat by Judah and Alexander! Garcia would finish Matthysse off... Demarco was #1 at 135 not #2 not #8 he knocks him out and yet you tell him to fight the best and it just happen a few days ago?? You make a lot of sense chump!
          You just gotta laugh at these clowns man, lol, they're idiots.

Comment

Originally posted by #thirsty View Post
            Peterson nor Berto were dominating at all. And Floyd tested positive 3 times in may.
            The link please...

Comment

Originally posted by J The UnBiased View Post
              EXACTLY! Lmao, they hate that black fighters are beating their favorite fighters so easily, they can not stand it, at all. It truly hurts their feelings lol.
              Umm Berto got wrecked by Ortiz, and many people felt that Khan beat Peterson.

Gotta give to to the flo0mos though, they sure do love bringing up RACE for no apparent reason.

Comment

Broner is the truth, Mayweather is the truth and Ward is the truth... Im sorry haters none of them will lose period. Everybody you name to beat them all have losses and will get destroyed and be called a "bum" after getting destroyed by them.

Broner knocks out the #1 one guy at 135 who people are saying "Oh Broner is gonna get tested, and his azz whooped" or "This is his toughest test" After he destroys them "Demarco was a C fighter" or "He won't beat Ricky Burns or Gamboa" Let him fight one of those cats next, after knocking pick a name out it will be "Oh Burns was a bum he should fight Gamboa" or "Gamboa was too small he should fight Burns"

Thats what makes a hater... They always find reasons to hate! Ward whoops any and everybody from 168-175! Floyd is #1 period. Broner would tax anybody from 135-140... And for those who disagree put money up when he fights, and bet against him and see how that works.

Im a fan of the sport, if I don't like a fighters personality is one thing, but that doesn't take away from their skill set. Im not a fan of Eli Manning personality but he can play, so need to hate! But yeah but with your emotions be stressed and go broke!

Comment

Originally posted by #thirsty View Post
                  Umm Berto got wrecked by Ortiz, and many people felt that Khan beat Peterson.

Gotta give to to the flo0mos though, they sure do love bringing up RACE for no apparent reason.
                  Berto/Ortiz was a great fight, I like Ortiz and was rooting for him to win, your point?.....Khan/Peterson was another great fight, could have gone either way, but I thought Peterson did enough to edge em out....your point?

Comment

Come on cut that out... Who besides Berto, was caught with some form of steroids Tarver is washed up with Al Haymon?? Floyd does testing for all of his fights and yet you say that dumb ****? Peterson, and Erik Morales are not with Haymon... but damn people can't stand black athletes dominating but hating won't stop it!
                    That would make sense except one of my top 2 favorite boxers is Bradley....a black man. My favorite HW is Mike Tyson....another black man. I think Gary Russell Jr and Javier Fortuna are two of the very best prospects coming up....both of those guys are black too. I think Gamboa is one of the most talented boxers in the world......he is pretty much black. I think Hopkins is one of the best boxers of our era, I think RJJ was the most superior boxer I have ever seen in his prime, I think Mayweather is the rightful P4P #1 boxer in the world based on his accomplishments (I hate him personally)

I also think that you might be the one with an issue regarding race, I never mentioned race once in any of my posts regarding Broner. The article clearly shows signs of deception and avoidance when talking about Haymon's actions and Schaeffer's actions. This is coming from a reputable source, the guy gains nothing by reporting this stuff, if anything he hurts his own career.

But you are probably right, my bigotry blinded me from taking away the intent of the article.
                    Last edited by mathed; 11-19-2012, 09:20 PM.

Comment

Demarco was the best 135, but 135 is weak. Broner, is gonna stay at 135 and wait for the 140 guys to beat up on each other and then he will make his move. He'll take a page from his hero's book and wait for these dudes to soften themselves up. He will follow his hero, "Roid" Money Mayweather aka "Juice" aka "The Cream." Broner needs to fight the best like Matthysse, Garcia, and Gamboa. Broner is a good up and coming fighter but he shouldn't hang around drug cheats like "Roid" Mayweather Jr. aka "Juice" aka "The Cream." He knows what it is, that's why he is saying he doesn't want to be compared to "Roid" Mayweather anymore, he knows what it is.

Comment

Working...
                      X