Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adrien Broner: Any Division That I'm In - I Will Rule!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Broner should call out Pac Man. I know people are going to say he's not ready or Pac Man is too much for him, but Pac Man style suit Broner and I think he will take Pac Man out his game and give him major problems.

Comment

Antonio DeMarco isn't that good of a competition.. It just made Broner look good.. but with Top fighters in the division.. It'll be a different story...

Comment

Broner's a hip hop ghetto clown hip hopping to hatred

Broner is a carnival side show attraction straight from the ghetto and is turning off the boxing fans who appreciate great fighters and dislike ghetto characters and clowns. Broner will win fights but lose fans as his sewer act doesn't cut it in America.

Comment

I feel 140 is the division where the Broner hype will end. He is just as good black fighter like Berto, nothing else

Comment

Originally posted by mikeMack View Post
            Broner is a carnival side show attraction straight from the ghetto and is turning off the boxing fans who appreciate great fighters and dislike ghetto characters and clowns. Broner will win fights but lose fans as his sewer act doesn't cut it in America.
            So much insecurity. It will be alright, hang in there.

Comment

Originally posted by cush3 View Post
              I think Broner should call out Pac Man. I know people are going to say he's not ready or Pac Man is too much for him, but Pac Man style suit Broner and I think he will take Pac Man out his game and give him major problems.
              Hahaha! Name one person Broner has fought that is anywhere close to Pacquiao's level. Adrien's a talented fighter but Manny would kick his ass.

Comment

Originally posted by cush3 View Post
                Dude he fought DeMarco that dont even have boxing skill and stands flat footed right in front of Broner all day, Pacman is way better then Demarco on any giving day and personally I think he would beat Broner.

Comment

Originally posted by Masterjericho View Post
                  Antonio DeMarco isn't that good of a competition.. It just made Broner look good.. but with Top fighters in the division.. It'll be a different story...
                  I SOOOO agree with this post.

Comment

And he believes this because of his resume???? Knocking out c+ fighters means you're a badass now? Dude hasn't fought anyone, until he does he's just a loud mouth talkin loud garbage!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X