Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by southpaw_07 View Post
    Make Broner vs Danny Garcia
    both are Golden Boy fighters..should be easy
    Seeing how I can't stand Broner or Garcia's dad that fight would be a win-win situation for me no matter who won that fight. Hopefully they make it happen.

Comment

• Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
      de la fishnets lurkin in the back man you gotta keep that **** in check.
      Green owed.....

Comment

• Broner is the future of ****in boxing.

jump on the bandwagon while you can.

Comment

• Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
          You can tell Broner has been rehearsing these random lines
          lol. terrific performance by Broner. I like DeMarco, but there was absolutely no reason to play punching bag with no defense round after round. Broner proved himself the best lightweight out there, and he's a fun fighter to watch.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
            My only critique on Broner is he needs to punch with his mouth closed and chin tucked.

The higher he goes up in competition, he's gonna get his jaw broken from punching with his mouth open.

You can quote me.
            Nobody at 135 can expose that. At 140 his chin will be tested though.

Comment

• They got some crook Arum stuff on HBO, get that scrub out of here.

Comment

• All Broner needs to do now is join Mayweather Promotions after Floyd retires and he's set ....

Comment

• Originally posted by PBP View Post
                  Nobody at 135 can expose that. At 140 his chin will be tested though.
                  I absolutely agree.

No one is seeing him at 135; maybe Abril, but that's about it. I knew this before tonight.

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                    Were you really surprised by tonight's outcome? Probably not and neither was I. 135 isn't bursting with talent (earth to Gamboa) so Broner can excel here. But yes, a pressure fighter/volume puncher would expose what's well hidden underneath his calm fighting style. He is improving, however, and may yet surprise me.
                    Nope, not surprised at all.

I didn't think he'd stop him but not surprised he did.

He did what he had to do though and it's a solid and impressive win.

Comment

• **** ... no more boxing tonight .... I wanna see some more

Comment

Working...
                      X