Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LeftHookGarcia View Post
    Broner is the future of ****in boxing.

jump on the bandwagon while you can.
    I'm scalping my ticket for 50 e-points at the station. I'll stand by and wait for him to catch that L.....it seems he is moving up to 140 soon.............not a good look for him.

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
      Nope, not surprised at all.

I didn't think he'd stop him but not surprised he did.

He did what he had to do though and it's a solid and impressive win.
      I figured he'd beat Demarco down and stop him. Been watching Antonio for a very long time and figured he was out of his depth tonight. Nevertheless, a solid win. Hopefully a move to 140 and some real challenges come next.

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
        He just isn't the future of boxing. You think Broner would have beaten Valero? Yeah, sure.......he is just lucky a guy like Valero isn't around right now
        who knows...........but i will tell you that broner beat damarco much more impressively then valero. thats what I do know.

Comment

• Broner vs the Ghost ...... make it happen!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Slyboots View Post
            Broner has officially impressed me. That defense is absolutely amazing.
            You think so? His defense is the worst part of his game in my opinion. Way more hittable than Floyd ever has been. I love Broner's offensive game. Dude is sick with the speed, power, punch placement and variety.

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
              I figured he'd beat Demarco down and stop him. Been watching Antonio for a very long time and figured he was out of his depth tonight. Nevertheless, a solid win. Hopefully a move to 140 and some real challenges come next.
              Yeah, DeMarco has never impressed me but he's on a good run and it was the obvious fight to make.

I'd like to see Broner-Burns next. In the U.S or even in Glasgow.

It's a real shame he didn't clean out 130 before leaving there, instead of having an incredibly lack luster "run" there.

Comment

• broner would be a fool to move to 140 with just 1 fight at 135 with a legit opponent...........after 3 4 fights a move to 140 would be smart.

Comment

• Originally posted by pigsfly View Post
                  broner would be a fool to move to 140 with just 1 fight at 135...........after 3 4 fights a move to 140 would be smart.
                  Broner's not going to 140 yet.

He's going to stay at 135 for a short while, would be my guess.

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                    Yeah, DeMarco has never impressed me but he's on a good run and it was the obvious fight to make.

I'd like to see Broner-Burns next. In the U.S or even in Glasgow.

It's a real shame he didn't clean out 130 before leaving there, instead of having an incredibly lack luster "run" there.
                    Would love to see a matchup versus Burns as well. And yeah, I don't think about his "run" at 130. More like a stroll.

Comment

• Originally posted by pigsfly View Post
                      broner would be a fool to move to 140 with just 1 fight at 135 with a legit opponent...........after 3 4 fights a move to 140 would be smart.
                      He's got the best manager in the game. He's not going to 140 anytime soon.

Comment

Working...
                      X