Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Schaefer Has a Proposal To Arum on Donaire-Mares, Rios

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DLH is having a cow 4 Rios/Mathysee (i've got Rios)...2 him donaire/Mares doesn't matter...it's a shame Rios has no draw in MX, I could see 70/80k in a bull ring down there for this...

Comment

If i was Rios i would be pissed i don't get to fight the best opposition out there and have a chance to get the titles. That is of course if he don't get the Pac fight.

Comment

Sounds good, but you got to believe that they ain't doing this ****. Ego's and big ones are in the way of any of these fights happening. But both fights would be must see tv and for sure try to go see one live, most likely the Rios vs. Matthysee

Comment

bob arum you complete wanker. you are ruining boxing. we have no interest in doing business with golden boy? what a nob. what about the fans? dont have any interest in them either?

hurry up and remove yourself from the game you absolute waste of space.

Comment

No reports on yet on Mares singing a contract extension, Bob Arum should just wait to see if he can make this fight without GBP

Comment

Originally posted by badnewsbrown View Post
              If i was Rios i would be pissed i don't get to fight the best opposition out there and have a chance to get the titles. That is of course if he don't get the Pac fight.
              Rios is gonna get the pac fight and He pushing for it, they gonna pay him like 8 mil. **** thats the only fight that makes sense.

Comment

Translation: God Arum will allow the fight always that they make all the money.

Comment

So many words to say neither fight will ever be made.

Comment

If Mathysse-Rios is made, my prayers will be answered and dreams come true.

I doubt Top Rank will make it though. They know what time it is.

On the other hand, for some reason, if they do and Rios wins, I'll be a firm believer in the kid and he can talk as much schit as he wants and you won't hear a peep out of me.

But since that won't happen, WAR Mathysse

Comment

Bob Arum has a chance to make money, give the fans what they want, and repair his reputation a bit.

Instead he'll most likely slap the GBP olive branch out of their hand, insult Schaffer and Oscar, because he doesn't know any other way of interacting with them.

Comment

Working...
                      X