No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: R. Mayweather: Floyd Whoops Pacquiao and Bradley

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by twosweethooks View Post
    your right mang but what did JR do to JMM ?
    same thing manny did twice, brought him up to ww. oh yeah he also beat JMM's ass rather easily.

Comment

Judging him by his last fight, Floyd definitely seemed beatable -but it almost seemed like he wanted to fulfill all of his "this will be a blood sweat and tears war" quotes - he got tagged alot and it didn't look like he was trying to avoid alot of those shots. He should stay @ 147 because if he gets hit cleanly by most of the top 154's, it could be his time to lose the "0"

Comment

the thug needs 2 shut up as it's FM & Elerbee's the prblm...I've always like Floyd & from jump take him over Pac, but cut the BS & do something... he probably won't go till march/april & vs who knows...no pac or alvarez, guaranteed as GBP won't let Alvarez face him 4 the beating he'll get...

Comment

Originally posted by APBrooklyn View Post
          Judging him by his last fight, Floyd definitely seemed beatable -but it almost seemed like he wanted to fulfill all of his "this will be a blood sweat and tears war" quotes - he got tagged alot and it didn't look like he was trying to avoid alot of those shots. He should stay @ 147 because if he gets hit cleanly by most of the top 154's, it could be his time to lose the "0"
          FM's no dummy & ever think, whatever he's got in his mind, he's luring somebody???

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
            but if Jr signs to fight pac before JMM or Rios KO's him then where will the want be.
            "where will the want be" ???

There is at least 4 fighters to whup JR:

Pac
            Sergio
            Canelo maybe
            Triple G

IF JMM KO's Pac then its ALL OVER !!

IF Canelo or Triple G fights JR at 154 its all over

IF Sergio fights JR at like 150 due to JR's request AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! then its all over because Sergio will KO yer precious one hahahaha thats so funny

So

they both better keep winning !!

Of course JR won't fight the guys mentioned because he wants to keep his nice 0 intact

while

Pac takes on the best of the best always

As Pac says, Jr is "AVOIDING ME" !!!!!!

Comment

Lmao hes comparing Ortiz and Cotto are better fighters than Bradley and Marquez

Ortiz has been destroyed by Maidana before the floyd fight and JoLopez after. He was never on Bradley or Marquez's level.

Cotto was brutally beaten up vs Margarito, Pacquiao and Clottey. Hes damaged goods and fought nothing but bums at 54. Bradley meanwhile was the best at 140 without question and on some top 10 P4P (not mine) and prime and undefeated.

I still think Cotto won that fight by a wide margin

Roger knows floyd would get ktfo worse than he did vs JCC

Comment

Originally posted by twosweethooks View Post
                "where will the want be" ???

There is at least 4 fighters to whup JR:

Pac
                Sergio
                Canelo maybe
                Triple G

IF JMM KO's Pac then its ALL OVER !!

IF Canelo or Triple G fights JR at 154 its all over

IF Sergio fights JR at like 150 due to JR's request AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! then its all over because Sergio will KO yer precious one hahahaha thats so funny

So

they both better keep winning !!

Of course JR won't fight the guys mentioned because he wants to keep his nice 0 intact

while

Pac takes on the best of the best always

As Pac says, Jr is "AVOIDING ME" !!!!!!
                so you pick 2 MW and a JMW to whoop floyd who is a ww. ok. then the other guy you pick has turned down floyd twice, the last time because $40 mil (no ppv revenue) wasn't enough for him even though he fights "for the fans". yeah.

then you lie about the 150 lb thing with sergio and about manny fighting the best, when was the last time he did that? JMM 1.

geez.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
                  same thing manny did twice, brought him up to ww. oh yeah he also beat JMM's ass rather easily.
                  The real contrast is Pac fights big guys and JR fights little guys

Pac fought big strong fresh fighter

Jr fights old slow wore out fighters

Pac came from below the bottom in life with little to nothing to eat

Jr came riding on the coattails of a multimillionaire eating steaks and was spoiled , carefully groomed to never lose a fight

Are you still pulling for JR ??????? LMAO mang !!!!!!!

Comment

Based on styles, I think Bradley would test Mayweather a little more than Pac. That said, I think he beats both convincingly.

Comment

A bit of doubt in there. "Still better than 90% of boxers out there", why not 99%? But goes to show also that Roger is just being realistic about where Floyd is right now. I wonder what are the 10% of boxers Roger feels are better than Floyd.

Comment

Working...
                      X