Clear All

Better than Hagler? Suuuure.
    Hagler would've ripped him a new one.
    Hearns would've taken Floyd's head off.
    Sugar would've creamed him

Comment

Originally posted by Imatroll View Post
      Floyd couldn't even put the whoop on the Cotto he was suppose to stop

Floyds good days are long gone, lets hope he doesn't end up like roy jones.
      of course floyd didn't make him come in 2 lbs under 154.

Comment

the 154 pound cotto that pac is afraid to fight above 150, the cotto pac brutalized already, that cotto?

oh ok...

Comment

Originally posted by twosweethooks View Post
          Well well the old peckerwood has spoken, LOL

I hope Jr signs to fight Pacman before he gets KO'd by somebody else.

I will be thrilled the day they both get in the ring but I won't hold my breath !
          but if Jr signs to fight pac before JMM or Rios KO's him then where will the want be.

Comment

Bull****!

Smells like he's fighting the winner of hatton/shenchenko or berto/Guerrero or bradly.. Coward! Or even Kahn!

Comment

Last week Floyd comes out and makes somewhat controversial statements that piss off people, now Roger comes out talking up what Floyd can do. So late December, early January I would expect to hear rumblings of him fighting someone, probably followed shortly by another "controversial" interview that gets all kinds of people twisted. It is the Mayweather script~ it is amazing how he has people conditioned to react strongly without realizing he does the same exact routine.

Something to think about~ what exactly would you expect Roger Mayweather to say? I have never heard a trainer say "man my guy can't beat these guys", let alone a trainer that is the uncle of the fighter~. Plus that is how Roger thinks about boxing I think that is the correct assessment if Floyd is still Floyd but it is an opinion so people can disagree.
              Last edited by The Gambler1981; 11-14-2012, 03:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
                of course floyd didn't make him come in 2 lbs under 154.
                your right mang but what did JR do to JMM ?

Comment

Roger still has that mentality of man and a fighter. I swear if Roger got to choose the fights nobody in this world would have a complaint about PBF competition.

Comment

Even Canelo would give Floyd a good whooping at this point. Uncle Roger, all of a sudden, is talking about TR guys like Pacquiao and Bradley -- small guys. Canelo is not registering in Floyd camp's radar screen, obviously. A fight everyone knows is easy to make and would give businessman Floyd another 1.5 M PPV scores.

Comment

Originally posted by ox805er View Post
                      Smells like he's fighting the winner of hatton/shenchenko or berto/Guerrero or bradly.. Coward! Or even Kahn!
                      how do you get that from his statement? I mean geez if you gonna hate at least do so in an intelligent way.

Comment

Working...
                      X