Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

10% is Ward and Pacquiao

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
      What if hes waiting to see IF pac wins then drop a major bombshell.
      He's waiting? Why are you clowns okay with this long inactivity of his? You sound like he's your lover and afraid to see him get hurt.

Tell your lover to fight Canelo first and go to battles just like many of the brave warriors out there, instead of waiting for somebody and fight them when they're war fatigued. That's cowardice right there.

Floyd is expected to announce Canelo vs Mayweather at this point.

Comment

Floyd wont do shit..

Why? cause floyd wont fight them...

Floyd Fans reply: but but lets talk fantasy fight....

Comment

#Fact.....

Comment

Why are all the Pac trolls in here when Mannys looked faster and sharper in sparring today?

Comment

Originally posted by djeffectz View Post
              10% is Ward and Pacquiao

lol learn to read, and come back for another attempt.

"floyd would whoop pac and bradley, and is better than 90% of fighters out there..." and to you this means pac is in that 10%. nice thought process tard

Comment

Floyd couldn't even put the whoop on the Cotto he was suppose to stop

Floyds good days are long gone, lets hope he doesn't end up like roy jones.

Comment

Originally posted by Cgarcia View Post
                  He's waiting? Why are you clowns okay with this long inactivity of his? You sound like he's your lover and afraid to see him get hurt.

Tell your lover to fight Canelo first and go to battles just like many of the brave warriors out there, instead of waiting for somebody and fight them when they're war fatigued. That's cowardice right there.

Floyd is expected to announce Canelo vs Mayweather at this point.
                  dang you went all in right away. Couldnt wait to build the debate? Had to call me his lover when i simply said wait till after pac fight. Canelo maybe waiting to see about Cotto fight too. So calm down and dont blow your load so quick, im sure there will be others wanting to play your little game.

Comment

Roger is half right: Floyd will fight Bradley who's a cream puff. Who wouldn't? But he won't go anywhere near Pacquoi...or Martinez....or Canelo...

Comment

Well well the old peckerwood has spoken, LOL

I hope Jr signs to fight Pacman before he gets KO'd by somebody else.

I will be thrilled the day they both get in the ring but I won't hold my breath !

Comment

Working...
                      X