No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: R. Mayweather: Floyd Whoops Pacquiao and Bradley

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
    He said boxers not a specific weight class.
    C'mon man - that was inferred & should be understood that it's either 147 or 154. So, since you say not a specific weight class, Floyd should be able to beat, let's say, both Klits then, right?

Comment

Comment

He says he'd whop em both right but yet he won't take a fight with either guy..that's like the computer gangster calling everyone else chump knowing full well he'll never actually face repercussions for talking ishh...I used to defend some of Money's choices in terms of fighting...but this is some bullshhh now..hidding behind a zero and non-stop claims of this or that being a deal breaker is bull..if you are so damn confident you would win the fight why not just take it? If mayweather walked up to a press conference with a contract signed and said i've signed tell him to sign and lets set a date then i'd say ok he's not scared but right now all this dodging is just disgusting. Both these dudes have money to burn..the money excuse to me is just coward ishhh and destroyed any respect I had for him as a fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by KRAFTSMAN View Post
          Oh I thought they can't work with Top Rank fighters. What happened? Schaefer has been offering the Ginger Kid on a silver platter for Floyd's next fight. Is Floyd avoiding Canelo or what? We all know that this fight is easy to make.
          so now canelo is a good fight?
          Originally posted by djeffectz View Post
          10% is Ward and Pacquiao
          ward???wtf?
          Originally posted by Cgarcia View Post
          He's waiting? Why are you clowns okay with this long inactivity of his? You sound like he's your lover and afraid to see him get hurt.

Tell your lover to fight Canelo first and go to battles just like many of the brave warriors out there, instead of waiting for somebody and fight them when they're war fatigued. That's cowardice right there.

Floyd is expected to announce Canelo vs Mayweather at this point.
          so now ya'll want the canelo fight?thought it was a cherry pick?

Comment

Floyd and Manny should fight next year and both should retire.

Comment

And why are these clowns from the Mayweather camp talking about Pacquiao now? 50 cent, Floyd's best friend, made a last ditch effort to make the fight happen right after Floyd came out of jail. Floyd ran away again.

And why are they talking about Bradley also? All of a sudden it's fine to deal with Arum.

I'm absolutely sure they're ducking Canelo.

Comment

He won't fight either guy at this juncture....we all know it will be the Berto-Guerrero winner. Just cut the BS old man, you aren't fooling anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
                  Lmao hes comparing Ortiz and Cotto are better fighters than Bradley and Marquez

Ortiz has been destroyed by Maidana before the floyd fight and JoLopez after. He was never on Bradley or Marquez's level.

Cotto was brutally beaten up vs Margarito, Pacquiao and Clottey. Hes damaged goods and fought nothing but bums at 54. Bradley meanwhile was the best at 140 without question and on some top 10 P4P (not mine) and prime and undefeated.

I still think Cotto won that fight by a wide margin

Roger knows floyd would get ktfo worse than he did vs JCC
                  I'm confused. Did JMM become a world beater between the Mayweather and last Pacquaio fights?

Comment

And why are these clowns from the Mayweather camp talking about Pacquiao now? 50 cent, Floyd's best friend, made a last ditch effort to make the fight happen right after Floyd came out of jail. Floyd ran away again.

And why are they talking about Bradley also? All of a sudden it's fine to deal with Arum.

50 cent tried to send him an "inspector gadget" type of letter that said "destroy after reading"

why would he dump Haymon who has made him 100's of millions to sign with someone who has done "0" in boxing?
                    and ducking Canelo? im more than sure if that fight is made ya'll will scream he is cherry picking

Comment

Why are these clowns on boximg sites like this one using 50 as an example of Mayweather's "ducking" when 50 came out and admitted the "beef" with Mayweather was a farce and publicity stunt?

Comment

Working...
                      X