Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sulaiman Wants NSAC To Be Lenient With Chavez Jr.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Sulaiman Wants NSAC To Be Lenient With Chavez Jr.

World Boxing Council President Jose Sulaiman says he hopes the Nevada State Athletic Commission tempers the punishment it hands down to Julio Cesar Chavez Jr., who tested positive for marijuana after losing his middleweight title to Sergio Martinez in September.

[Click Here To Read More]

A twelve month suspension is in order here. After all, that's what was handed down to Nicholas Diaz!

Comment

I really couldn't care less about a fighter smoking marijuana, but it would piss me off to see the rules bent for Chavez Jr yet again.

Comment

Weed should be like a two week ban.

Comment

Originally posted by Carlos Alberto View Post
          A twelve month suspension is in order here. After all, that's what was handed down to Nicholas Diaz!
          6 months

Comment

sulaiman needs to go away..

Comment

Just for that, they should fine, and ban his azz to the max. Let Jose "provide the rest of the world as a stage".

Comment

Sulaiman....cheating is cheating, a year out of the sport, no question.

Comment

Monday:
                  Sulaiman: "The US and Nevada in particular are bad for boxing!"

Tuesday:
                  Sulaiman: "Please please please don't ban Chavez for more then 6 months!"

I'd like to hear what other venues Sulaiman thinks he can present Chavez at. Mexico is a given, but where else? Africa? South America? Europe? Asia? Please, foreign fighters are chomping at the bits to fight in the US, not outside it.

Comment

The GodFather has spoken...lol... Clown...

Comment

Working...
                    X