Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sulaiman Wants NSAC To Be Lenient With Chavez Jr.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sulaiman is a clown. Yet the media tends to write about him.... confused....

Regardless, I'm sure he is itching at the chance to strip Martinez (again) and somehow gift wrap the WBC belt back to Chavez Jr.

Comment

**** the bum ass wbc always protecting these fighters who cheat suspend him for a year and strip a large percent of his purse maybe he will finally learn to play fair

Comment

and that is the problem right there - why should he give a rats ass? His organization is losing credibility by the day (standing behind Morales and his contaminated meat excuse, to all of the biased favoritism shyt with his god son Chavez Jr - wtf - stop killing the sport I love - please.. people need to stand up / boycott / etc.. this is unacceptable!! be lenient on someone who has not learned?

DUI befor a title defense
        caught for a banned substance
        skipped out before he could be tested
        got his samples thrown out for whatever reason
        doesn't train properly
        disrespects his father (a GOAT in the game)
        tests positive for Marijuana
        and there is more i'm sure that has been kept from the public

what will set his ass straight is to put him in there with GGG - judge and the jury ...JR's old man might have a flashback watching GGG go to work..

Comment

Marijuana is not a ped! I know a fighter still has to be clean regardless, but for weed it should only be a fine not suspension. Jcc is an idiot! Lol. Duh, makes me wonder if it was all done for an excuse in case he lost. Im sure him and everyone in his camp had to know not to smoke weed for at least 30 days prior, menso!

Comment

It's funny how a guy who I hate in Chavez Jr smokes weed and gets more **** than black boxers who take steroids and nothing happens to most of them. It's like everyone is afraid to be labeled as racist for speaking or doing the rightful thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
              It's funny how a guy who I hate in Chavez Jr smokes weed and gets more **** than black boxers who take steroids and nothing happens to most of them. It's like everyone is afraid to be labeled as racist for speaking or doing the rightful thing.
              Chill out with all that, man. Chavez is not getting hate for smoking weed. He is getting hate for a combination of; getting busted for taking a banned substance in 2009, getting a belt wrongly stripped off Martinez by the WBC handed to him via robbery, calling Martinez out then ducking him, being a lazy **** and disrespecting Freddie Roach and his father with his pathetic training camp, and then failing another drug test after getting humiliated by Martinez.

Erik Morales isn't getting any more or less flack for failing his drug test than Lamont Peterson or Andre Berto, is he? Has nothing to do with race. Life goes on.

Comment

The wbc is the most corrupt out all the other belts.most time they protect fighters for some reason and that's killing boxing

Comment

he's right, it's just weed
                  can't get mad at a guy for blazing
                  don't know why the commission even cares about that shit
                  only one getting hurt by that is Chavez during his camp

Comment

This guy is wide open with his bull****,thats crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
                      Yup, how you gonna get a year ban for some weed and get a slap on the wrist for steroids? Doesn't make any sense.

Comment

Working...
                      X