Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sulaiman Wants NSAC To Be Lenient With Chavez Jr.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

While I agree the "offense" isn't that bad...it would do this kid some good to not be handed a light punishment. You can see he's spoiled and has pretty much always had his way in life..it would be nice if someone actually puts some discipline on him..might help him grow up and possibly save him from some real big issues down the line. If what they say about his girlfriend being the offspring of a kingpin..trouble will certainly find him sooner or later.

Comment

knowing Kizer, not much there, he'll ease up on jr but should come down harder than thr 1st on his 2nd offense....9 months (call it time served as 2 months have gone by & $500k, heck he made over $3mil + tv...

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
        It's funny how a guy who I hate in Chavez Jr smokes weed and gets more **** than black boxers who take steroids and nothing happens to most of them. It's like everyone is afraid to be labeled as racist for speaking or doing the rightful thing.
        its also funny that no american boxer with chavez's record at 160 would be back in position to fight for a belt this soon or get this kind of support from the president of a sanctioning body

the only way chavez is going to learn any discipline in this sport is if he for once cant do as he pleases

smoking weed is a minor offense even to me but with his record of laxness prior to a world title fight somebody has to say enough is enough and the nsac are in position to do this

Comment

He should get about 1/10th of the ban Peterson got.

Comment

Originally posted by parrish duke View Post
            and that is the problem right there - why should he give a rats ass? His organization is losing credibility by the day (standing behind Morales and his contaminated meat excuse, to all of the biased favoritism shyt with his god son Chavez Jr - wtf - stop killing the sport I love - please.. people need to stand up / boycott / etc.. this is unacceptable!! be lenient on someone who has not learned?

DUI befor a title defense
            caught for a banned substance
            skipped out before he could be tested
            got his samples thrown out for whatever reason
            doesn't train properly
            disrespects his father (a GOAT in the game)
            tests positive for Marijuana
            and there is more i'm sure that has been kept from the public

what will set his ass straight is to put him in there with GGG - judge and the jury ...JR's old man might have a flashback watching GGG go to work..
            Good post. You forgot 'disrespected Sergio Martinez after the fight by acting like an arrogant POS sore loser and not acknowledging his promised ass-whooping'.

Comment

Working...
            X