Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wladimir Klitschko vs. Alexander Povetkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An ugly fight. Wlad didn't look the best. Povetkin got some credit for good gameplan, but he didn't land more than 30 the whole fight.

One thing that makes me laugh is that Dwyer gonna loose a lot of money. He hedged Wlad KO, with Povetkin UD. =)

Comment

• Wow. Came in with high hopes and that was just an awful fight. HBO won't be buying another Klitschko fight.

Comment

• Womp, womp. **** fight!

Comment

• horrible fight, horrible performance from Wlad, i 100% agree. That sucked and he should be ashamed of his performance.

But for those that are talking about getting penalized for holding, are you even certain about how the rules of boxing work? It seems like you want to interpret the rules how YOU want it to be rather than what it is.

Comment

• Originally posted by Simurgh View Post
            An ugly fight. Wlad didn't look the best. Povetkin got some credit for good gameplan, but he didn't land more than 30 the whole fight.

One thing that makes me laugh is that Dwyer gonna loose a lot of money. He hedged Wlad KO, with Povetkin UD. =)
            LOL His post fight video is going to be hilarious

Comment

• LOL, one of the judges is on probation.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Angel View Post
                Wow. Came in with high hopes and that was just an awful fight. HBO won't be buying another Klitschko fight.
                why did you have high hopes? This was Wlad against a guy who was slow, plodding at quite pudgy, you should have seen this coming.

Comment

• what in the **** is this.......and this is what you youngsters call a top 10 heavyweight of all time? I FEEL SORRY FOR THE YOUNGSTERS TODAY WHO DON"T EVEN KNOW WHAT A REAL HEAVYWEIGHT LOOKS LIKE. just because a guy has a jab doesn't make him great.

crap crap performance.

this guy was sinificaintly smaller then wlad & had him grabbing all over the place hahaha

Comment

• Lmmfao. This guy beats Ali or Lewis...lmao!

Comment

• 119-104x3 ??

Dr. Steelhammer.

Comment

Working...
                      X