No announcement yet.

Wladimir Klitschko vs. Alexander Povetkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
    **** Wlad Klitschko. This was a pathetic performance. How he's allowed to get away with so much spoiling tactics is beyond me. Disgraceful.

Every big fight he does this. Every big fight.
    That is true Wlad might be the biggest spoiler in the sport, he fights very negative.

Comment

• CJ Ross ‏@CJRossJudge 13m

Those of you not watching HBO right now are making a big mistake!! Competitive, well refereed WAR between Klitschko and Povetkin!!! 95-94

Comment

• Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
        why did you have high hopes? This was Wlad against a guy who was slow, plodding at quite pudgy, you should have seen this coming.
        wlad is simply NOT a great heavyweight and i can finally see that......he looked slow, sluggish, & way below average. he was tired & falling all over the place. do you understand that a lot of refs would have dq'd him hahahaha crap fight.

Comment

• Cotto-Rodriguez won't disappoint, believe that.

Comment

• FLASH........Wlad wins again............boxing losses again!!

Comment

• Originally posted by El Angel View Post
              Cotto-Rodriguez won't disappoint, believe that.
              Cotto is plain disappointment, he did nothing to Floyd. His worser then Wlad by FAR. **** Cotto.

Comment

• Originally posted by ladiesman217 View Post
                Same here. I can't defend this **** fight and his shenanigans tonight. The ref should've warned him for constantly leaning on Povetkin.
                Was incredibly hard to watch and the thing is, he did not need to do it. When he landed, he hurt Sasha. His jab was on point when he threw it. Just disappointed in him tonight, he could have had an outstanding performance.

Comment

• Originally posted by 285Kid View Post
                  My wife laughed at this. Kane is right.

Comment

• Another $10 down the drain.....Wlad couldn't get the KO...damn son.............damn.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big_L View Post
                      CJ Ross ‏@CJRossJudge 13m

Those of you not watching HBO right now are making a big mistake!! Competitive, well refereed WAR between Klitschko and Povetkin!!! 95-94
                      ahahahahahah that woman should just stay in the kitchen

Comment

Working...
                      X