• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• will epix's or hbo show this fight?

Comment

• Originally posted by illmaticfighter View Post
        will epix's or hbo show this fight?
        I just checked my HBO feed and it says they'll show this fight at 3:30pm EST.

Comment

• Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
          I think its 500 on the east coast on HBO then they will replay after the cotto fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
            thanks ill keep a look out for it

Comment

• Originally posted by dan_cov View Post

Not a fan until he shaves that unibrow.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr.Eisenfaust View Post
                The mental aspect will be a huge factor on the fight night I believe. We will see how mentally tough Dr.Steelhammer is. His brother will fight you anywhere. I wanna see how Wladimir will deal with the pressure.

I am hoping to see fireworks. I wanna see Wladimir hammering Povetkin. I am quite confident that the Heavyweight division has a lot more to offer. Wlad vs Fury and Wlad vs Pulev would be 2 very interesting fights.

Still, I believe Povetkin can give Wladimir some big problems. On October the 5th, Wladimir Klitschko will get mentally and physically challenged.

War Wladimir Klitschko!
                Originally posted by Dr.Eisenfaust View Post
                I totally agree with you when you say that Povetkin is totally underrated. Most importantly, Wladimir will have to be very focused and mentally tough.

I have a feeling that Wladimir will have to show new abilities in this fight. Maybe we will see him fighting on the inside. I expect to be more agressive than in the Wach fight.

When it comes to Povetkin, I would sincerely give him a chance to beat Pulev, Haye and Fury. I noticed in the Huck fight that Povetkin struggles when you are frequently changing the pace and the weapon that you use. I believe Banks and the Klitschkos understood this. Jab, jab , right wont be sufficient. And we all know how talented Wladimir is.

Povetkin likes one-sided fighters. Just imagine how he would deal with Vitali's right cross, left hook, straight right hand, half-hook half-uppercuts,body shots, reflexes, timing and right hook. I am nearly more than sure that Povetkin would get dismantled against a Vitali-type of fighter.

Does Wladimir fight like his brother? No. Can Wladimir bring other weapons to the table? Yes, definitely.
                Good observations, agree very much.

Comment

• what time is the wiegh in?

Comment

• Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
                    Not a fan until he shaves that unibrow.
                    Or until he improves his horrible stamina, he really should be WBC champion now but he shot his load early.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
                      I think its 500 on the east coast on HBO then they will replay after the cotto fight.
                      Yeah that's what I thought too, but remember that they're fighting in Russia not the UK or Germany.

A 3:30PM EST fight here means that it's 11:30PM Moscow time, I doubt that they're fighting later than that.

Comment

Working...
                      X