No announcement yet.

Wladimir Klitschko vs. Alexander Povetkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by shenmue View Post
    Or until he improves his horrible stamina, he really should be WBC champion now but he shot his load early.
    I think it was more so his pacing than his stamina. He threw everything but the kitchen sink at Wlodarczyk in the first 4 rounds. It was clear his goal was to finish Wlodarczyk early. He even knocked him down, he almost finished him. But when Wlodarczyk survived the onslaught Chakhkiyev had nothing left.

If he just boxed with him early and picked his moments to unleash, he could have easily won that fight because I do not believe that Wlodarczyk is a better fighter.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuban Linx View Post
      I think it was more so his pacing than his stamina. He threw everything but the kitchen sink at Wlodarczyk in the first 4 rounds. It was clear his goal was to finish Wlodarczyk early. He even knocked him down, he almost finished him. But when Wlodarczyk survived the onslaught Chakhkiyev had nothing left.

If he just boxed with him early and picked his moments to unleash, he could have easily won that fight because I do not believe that Wlodarczyk is a better fighter.
      A Rematch will give us the answers.

Comment

• The weigh in pics made it look like a fight between the Incredible Hulk and Tank Abbott

Comment

• Who else thinks Masternak is going to have some Drozd pie?

Comment

• War Wlad

Comment

• Povetkin looks flabby at 225lbs. He doesn't look anywhere as good as Wladimir.

What time will the actual fight happen at, ie when will the bell ring? 3:30 EST, that's 8.30PM western europe.
              Last edited by KO'er; 10-04-2013, 08:49 PM.

Comment

• Think I"ll put 100 down on Masternak tomorrow.... only worried about going 10 in Moscow

Comment

• what time is the fight live?

Comment

• Originally posted by fresno View Post
                    what time is the fight live?
                    5:00 pm est

Comment

• Originally posted by KO'er View Post
                      Povetkin looks flabby at 225lbs. He doesn't look anywhere as good as Wladimir.

What time will the actual fight happen at, ie when will the bell ring? 3:30 EST, that's 8.30PM western europe.
                      I agree. Better shape than he's been for a while, but he still doesn't look great. His best shot will be early on if he can get in the inside and go to work. Otherwise, I don't see him going past 6 or 7 rounds.

Comment

Working...
                      X