• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&c...iw=615&bih=300

Comment

Even the dummy was in pain, lmao!

Comment

The low blows were from being pushed down... The point deduction was semi-uncalled for, but, like Khan for pushing, he was warned

But Bernstein is usually not a controversial guy... He's one of those "make sure I'm safe" type guys, and for that I never liked him

At least he started showing a bit of balls, unfortunately it was kind of pointless, and he was trying to enforce his opinion like it was fact, but u noticed none of his co-commentators agreed with him

Comment

LMFAOOOOOOOOOO

Comment

Originally posted by JDezi4 View Post
            The low blows were from being pushed down... The point deduction was semi-uncalled for, but, like Khan for pushing, he was warned

But Bernstein is usually not a controversial guy... He's one of those "make sure I'm safe" type guys, and for that I never liked him

At least he started showing a bit of balls, unfortunately it was kind of pointless, and he was trying to enforce his opinion like it was fact, but u noticed none of his co-commentators agreed with him
            Really??? What happened in the Agbeko fight???

Comment

Originally posted by Cállate! View Post
              and stilll!!!!

don't worry fellas, you still have your little devon fight comin' up so you can look forward to that

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post

LMFAOOOOOOOOOO
                omg

wow....

Comment

War DEVON!!!!

Comment

Mares been ballin since 07: get it...ballin.

All jokes aside. I like Mares. The kid can fight. Every punch is precise, and wild, and lands.the.same strong for 12 rounds. As he said himself he can't sit back, but he knows he's resting to put in a strong last 6 rounds. He goes hard first 4-5 and rests. Then goes back to work. Mares has a chin and good hand speed. Defense above average. Heart 10.

Comment

Just don't overrate him. He hasn't beaten a Donaire type yet.

Be careful what you wish for!

Comment

Working...
                      X