Bloodboxing TOTALLY OBLITERATES Floyd Mayweather Jr. and his REPUGNANT Fanbase

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by G A M E View Post
    Mosely 2010 > Mosely 2011

I'm saying though. Pac still proceeded to fight the dude a year later.

That's why I don't pay these dudes no mind. The ignore feature is a beautiful thing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fetta View Post
      no need to fight or even speak apparently. Thread after thread withpage after page.

Go look at pac v jmm see if it gets any love and thats fight soon.
      Canelo gettn some love but not nearly as much.
      Theres fights this weekend and good fights but no threads.

Love him or hate him floyd is boxing
      To his groupies, he IS boxing because they won't support or watch anyone else. Everyone else is a bum and if any one is considered a threat to floyd, that fighter becomes "overrated" or a "bum"..........UNTIL Floyd chooses to fight them and then they're not overrated or bum status.

Comment

• Originally posted by FeFist View Post
        It's funny I can remember the last time some rapper posted a video about Floyd, rugged something? Anyway he called Floyd a coward, suggested some names ( Mosley was in that list). People ran with the video, any poster that hated Floyd would cite the interview in any post bashing Floyd.

Months down the line Floyd beat Mosley 11 rounds to 1. Years later he is given zero credit for the Mosley fight and people are now hopping on the bandwagon of some other person who knows how to record his voice.
        Yeah when he was called Grandpa Mosely lol

Comment

• Originally posted by 2501 View Post
          To his groupies, he IS boxing because they won't support or watch anyone else. Everyone else is a bum and if any one is considered a threat to floyd, that fighter becomes "overrated" or a "bum"..........UNTIL Floyd chooses to fight them and then they're not overrated or bum status.
          Very true.

But eventually some of these guys will become boxing fans, and the rest will move onto another rich dude to bow down to.

Comment

• Originally posted by deanrw View Post
            Does Floyd and team deserve much of the blame for the "fight" not happening? Oh Yes
            Does Manny and team also deserve much of the blame? Oh Yes.

If you take a big step back and look at the bull from both camps the past 3 years, you will all see how much they are playing everyone for fools. They do not need to fight each other. They make giant money without fighting each other. All they need to do is throw a hook out on a line once in a while and it seems almost everyone bites at it. The huge buzz it creates each time only fuels their very next paycheck.

If you do take a deep look, most of you will probably not feel inclined to point a finger at one or the other, but feel rather disgusted with both camps.
            Live on the present bro. It's now that's important.

Ask yourself if I want legacy who should I fight and how shall I make it happen. Past is past. wake-up son. What's important is now. How do I make it happen? Pac has done his part to make it happen how about Floyd..

Ask your boy Floyd to live in the now and make it happen for your idol's legacy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Davis40 View Post
              If anyone wants a laugh check out how mad Larryx is joining in on the twitter war.

larryx ‏@larryx2010

@50cent you are a damn clown son,a joke,id love to beat yo ass for fun and wire you mouth shut again
              Expand

@FloydMayweather watch what you say to 50 cent.he is a snitch and will testify against you,dude is a snake
              Expand

larryx ‏@larryx2010

@50cent tell us how black child stabbed you up and you ran across the street and called the police.snitch,jarule and his homies beat yo ass
              Expand

larryx ‏@larryx2010

@50cent talking bout the shooter dead,***** you aint kill him,he shot yo ass up and someone else killed him *****
              Collapse

larryx ‏@larryx2010

@50cent floyd can throw me 10 racks right now and ill come end yo ass without thinkin twice,watch ya lip

larryx ‏@larryx2010

@50cent floyd is the face of boxing and you were just one of his damn groupies and now you sound like a bitter ***** on twitter.clown

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j...R1niZkVlUTJSIQ
              Larryx2010 is definitely Floyd's laundry man hehehe!

Comment

• Originally posted by 2501 View Post
                You summarized a Floyd groupie to the tee.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Davis40
                  If anyone wants a laugh check out how mad Larryx is joining in on the twitter war.

larryx ‏@larryx2010

@50cent you are a damn clown son,a joke,id love to beat yo ass for fun and wire you mouth shut again
                  Expand

@FloydMayweather watch what you say to 50 cent.he is a snitch and will testify against you,dude is a snake
                  Expand

larryx ‏@larryx2010

@50cent tell us how black child stabbed you up and you ran across the street and called the police.snitch,jarule and his homies beat yo ass
                  Expand

larryx ‏@larryx2010

@50cent talking bout the shooter dead,***** you aint kill him,he shot yo ass up and someone else killed him *****
                  Collapse

larryx ‏@larryx2010

@50cent floyd can throw me 10 racks right now and ill come end yo ass without thinkin twice,watch ya lip

larryx ‏@larryx2010

@50cent floyd is the face of boxing and you were just one of his damn groupies and now you sound like a bitter ***** on twitter.clown

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j...R1niZkVlUTJSIQ

EEEEEWWWWWWWWW, is this real????

That's all ****. Mixed with Psychotic, and borderline obsessive tendencies for another man.......
                  Last edited by 1sballotHOF; 11-04-2012, 08:29 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by deuce_drop View Post
                    First off, your argument has no legs, you start off with ad hominem name calling, conspiracy theorist? Who writes your jokes?

Where did I blame floyd for out comes of others fights? You're putting words in my mouth/paragraphs.

You say I am irrational? how? Because of the fact that fighters opted to not fight one another, not take the riskier fights for a shot at floyd, who was toying around with everyone, saying, he might fight this guy, or that guy, but this guy isnt a draw, blah, blah, blah, crap..... how is that irrational? That actually happened, I am old enough to remember.

I think you have a grammar issue, you don't know the words that are being said/written...

When floyd was away, I called it out before Richardson was on record of saying such things about floyds match making tactics, but when floyd was retired everyone started making the matches we all wanted to see, minus fights we wanted to see with floyd , A LOT of fights were made that weren't going to be made with floyd being active, not until he was beaten and had a loss, OR he was out of the game and retired...

That is a fact.

I said the same thing though as Richardson, floyd is gonna let these guys beat the fight out of one another, then floyd is going to come back and properly select who he fights, and the rest is history.

pacquiao fought on an active schedule, he basically fought all who was there, kind of, there are some match ups i would've liked to seen verse some that pac has fought but the fact of the matter is, pac wasn't waiting around for nobody.... still isn't. so trying to put words in my mouth about pac only had good fights was because mayweather was retired? is not what I said.. try again.

Hatton had a bunch of fights, Cotto was active, same with a good handful of other names that would've made good fights with floyd and any another fighter in and around said divisions, but it wasn't until floyd was out that they FOUGHT one another, and the fights were exciting.

I had to say, I am perturbed by your rhetoric, seriously, just come out ad hominem's, strawman arguments, trying to blast with nothing but logical fallacies, and basically said nothing other than try and discredit me, not that I or you matter in this, but I find it rather humorously sad that this is your approach.

Just by timeline alone, I can make my case, by the history of the fights, and the quality of the fights, and the matches that were made, I can make a valid case that boxing was better off with floyd not tying up two, maybe three weight divisions... boxing was stagnate with guys playing chess for a shot at at floyd and not trying to tear down the house.

The match making at that time was constipated, backed up, nothing doing, I remember these boards being all up in arms about how the fights were lame when this was going on. everyone was questioning all the matches because they weren't what we wanted, the big fights weren't being made like they should, or more often as they should've been.

These are facts. Just look up the history. Or is that another conspiracy.

I find it funny that this is how you go about having a discussion, or even try and make your case, or try and prove your point. I bet you're from the school of thought that if you're louder than the other person, then, that makes you right... Or if you throw out your sop****ric wit, you won't have to provide any facts about the subject and or facts about the person you're name calling.

Bottom line, I know for a fact, that matches between a good handful of fighters never got made because they were trying to win a shot at the floyd mayweather big payday sweepstakes..... and each time floyd retired, we got to see those match ups happen....

I guess I could've just said what I just said in the last paragraph and been done with it..... so I'll wrap it up there with that, because this is the closest I will come to being an idiot, because I let myself have this type of banter with you.... an idiot./

Yeah, I called you a conspiracy theorist because your take sounds like one to me. And although I called you a conspiracy theorist, I wasn't so emotionally wrapped up to call you an idiot as an ending to a rambling manual in response to my comment. Then you wonder why I say you're irrational with your thoughts.

A manual that does a rendition of the pot calling the kettle black. You accuse me of not 'proving' my point, and yet I don't see where you 'proved' your conspiracy theory which you regard as fact. I'm also curious myself, like someone else mentioned, as to the many fights which aren't getting made TODAY, in the 3 divisions, all because of Floyd Mayweather, the man responsible for stagnating boxing.

It's like you directly or indirectly promote Floyd Mayweather as a god of sorts. A really powerful god. But he's not just a god, he's a bad god that toys with the inferior. So bad that only if he leaves the planet will life resume and get better. Look, I'm just of the view that many of those fights would have been made anyway. Most of those fighters were going to kill each other anyway. Had Floyd remained, he would have been a participant in that war. Whether he would have come out unscathed though is debatable. And I think greed and the nature of business-for-profit would have heavily influenced those wars to happen.

Comment

• Thoroughly satisfying. Most boxing fans are sick of Floyd and the more rabid elements of his fanbase, both are horrible representatives of the sport. The moment he called Pac desperate was the final straw for me. Floyd has had a corrosive influence on modern boxing and brings with him nothing but bad vibes and energy. We don't need him and his presence lingering over the sport anymore.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Working...
                      X