No announcement yet.

Bloodboxing TOTALLY OBLITERATES Floyd Mayweather Jr. and his REPUGNANT Fanbase

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by radioraheem View Post
    No I am I saying the same damned thing and standing right behind what you just quoted in my original comment. Against the kind of opponents Floyd faced? And then the words of duplication several times. Then the words of obscene wealth to end it.

Again... those that would fit the criteria of duplication would be like a Roberto Duran, a Manny Pacquaio, etc.
    Duran and Manny aren't undefeated. But go ahead, change the criteria, again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
      You totally trashed that Flomo bro.

You answered his question and then he comes up with a new criteria over and over. Burner does the same thing all the time. It's in Flomo DNA.
      I've abused burner so bad, he stalks me. One day I'll show my user CP.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Gallo Negro! View Post
        Duran and Manny aren't undefeated. But go ahead, change the criteria, again.
        Exactly! They are not!

But they would fit the criteria in that they both faced similar opponents (weight divisions, hint hint). Duran actually did a tad bit more in that he won a Middleweight championship. So again, show me someone who did what each of these three did (really just Floyd) and walked with an '0' the entire time.

Duran was a star. Pacquaio is a star too.

Comment

Exactly! They are not!

But they would fit the criteria in that they both faced similar opponents (weight divisions, hint hint). Duran actually did a tad bit more in that he won a Middleweight championship. So again, show me someone who did what each of these three did and walked with an '0' the entire time.

Duran was a star. Pacquaio is a star too.
          Originally Posted by radioraheem If it is so easy to achieve a 43-0 record
          No. They wouldn't. But go ahead and change it yet again.

Comment

No. They wouldn't. But go ahead and change it yet again.
            I said they WOULD fit the criteria because they fit practically everything, except for the fact that they didn't walk undefeated the entire time.

So yeah, go ahead.

Comment

• Who is bloodboxing?

Lmao

This dude really just got riled up over a troll list.

Comment

I said they WOULD fit the criteria because they fit practically everything, except for the fact that they didn't walk undefeated the entire time.

So yeah, go ahead.
                "Everything" doesn't include exceptions. If it did, its not everything.

Go chase cars now.

Comment

• Originally posted by DTMB View Post

Dont like Floyd....but this video is total garbage.

He says Floyd has fought no one
                  He rants about skinny jeans and pink shirts.
                  He rants about the young generation of fans being sheep...but also talks just like one of them.

Nothing new. Nothing interesting.

Comment

• Originally posted by DTMB View Post

I agree 100 % Floyd fools the fools fights name has beens like Mosley, Delahoya, Cotto, and primed little guys who pose no threat like Hatton and marquez

Comment

"Everything" doesn't include exceptions. If it did, its not everything.

Go chase cars now.
                      Awww, you can't think someone? Lol.

Comment

Working...
                      X