No announcement yet.

Bloodboxing TOTALLY OBLITERATES Floyd Mayweather Jr. and his REPUGNANT Fanbase

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• damn ...
    all these pages about Floyd..and the Pac/JMM thread is slowy drifting...
    hard to tell whos really more obsessed..seems his haters are on their job in this thread.

Comment

• whats this, the Master Troll Thread?

Comment

• Originally posted by yesir View Post
        whats this, the Master Troll Thread?
        Yeah I think so coz your in it Hehehehehe!

Comment

• Originally posted by American Dream View Post
          damn ...
          all these pages about Floyd..and the Pac/JMM thread is slowy drifting...
          hard to tell whos really more obsessed..seems his haters are on their job in this thread.
          THANK YOU!! But according to so many tje hate isnt real so not sure if its really happenning so....

Comment

• I knew I wasn't the only one....

Comment

• I agreed with everything the video said, except when he said Oscar beat Floyd.

Just no.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fetta View Post
                THANK YOU!! But according to so many tje hate isnt real so not sure if its really happenning so....
                So what is your ****** point exactly that boxing fans can't criticize a dude they think is a sucker? Why are you talking like all the "hate" is unwarranted and people are just picking on your hero? That idiot brought this on himself and is getting what he deserves. The way you tell it is like the world is turning on him even though he does everything they ask. STFU with your crying

Comment

• Originally posted by Davis40 View Post
                  So what is your ****** point exactly that boxing fans can't criticize a dude they think is a sucker? Why are you talking like all the "hate" is unwarranted and people are just picking on your hero? That idiot brought this on himself and is getting what he deserves. The way you tell it is like the world is turning on him even though he does everything they ask. STFU with your crying
                  so im confused as to which floyd thread this is with you spreading your hate. Can you tell me since you are on EVERY ONE!

Love him or hate him floyd is boxing! Dont think so ill tell you on the next floyd thread YOU are on.

Comment

• Alls Manny got to do is sign the contract and take the test. He hasn't done that for a reason.

The ring will prove Floyd's dominance. Then it'll be just another fight and on to the next one.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                      Yeah when he was called Grandpa Mosely lol

then in 2011

Comment

Working...
                      X