No announcement yet.

Bloodboxing TOTALLY OBLITERATES Floyd Mayweather Jr. and his REPUGNANT Fanbase

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Davis40 View Post
    If anyone wants a laugh check out how mad Larryx is joining in on the twitter war.

larryx ‏@larryx2010

@50cent you are a damn clown son,a joke,id love to beat yo ass for fun and wire you mouth shut again
    Expand

@FloydMayweather watch what you say to 50 cent.he is a snitch and will testify against you,dude is a snake
    Expand

larryx ‏@larryx2010

@50cent tell us how black child stabbed you up and you ran across the street and called the police.snitch,jarule and his homies beat yo ass
    Expand

larryx ‏@larryx2010

@50cent talking bout the shooter dead,***** you aint kill him,he shot yo ass up and someone else killed him *****
    Collapse

larryx ‏@larryx2010

@50cent floyd can throw me 10 racks right now and ill come end yo ass without thinkin twice,watch ya lip

larryx ‏@larryx2010

@50cent floyd is the face of boxing and you were just one of his damn groupies and now you sound like a bitter ***** on twitter.clown

Now that's just sad, man...

Comment

• Originally posted by horge View Post
      Now that's just sad, man...
      lol go read the lounge. i just made a thread on that

Comment

• Originally posted by 1sballotHOF View Post
        Originally Posted by Davis40
        If anyone wants a laugh check out how mad Larryx is joining in on the twitter war.

larryx ‏@larryx2010

@50cent you are a damn clown son,a joke,id love to beat yo ass for fun and wire you mouth shut again
        Expand

@FloydMayweather watch what you say to 50 cent.he is a snitch and will testify against you,dude is a snake
        Expand

larryx ‏@larryx2010

@50cent tell us how black child stabbed you up and you ran across the street and called the police.snitch,jarule and his homies beat yo ass
        Expand

larryx ‏@larryx2010

@50cent talking bout the shooter dead,***** you aint kill him,he shot yo ass up and someone else killed him *****
        Collapse

larryx ‏@larryx2010

@50cent floyd can throw me 10 racks right now and ill come end yo ass without thinkin twice,watch ya lip

larryx ‏@larryx2010

@50cent floyd is the face of boxing and you were just one of his damn groupies and now you sound like a bitter ***** on twitter.clown

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j...R1niZkVlUTJSIQ

EEEEEWWWWWWWWW, is this real????

That's all ****. Mixed with Psychotic, and borderline obsessive tendencies for another man.......
        Wow. This is the same guy who posts here?? He seems pretty intent on making it clear he really intends to actually murder 50 Cent. Looks like an extreme meltdown. Tell me this is some sort of joke.

Comment

• I'll always be a floyd fan but the way he goes about his business is stupid dudes gonna be broke by the time he's 60 everyone would leech off him and he'll end up being some lonely old fart... I don't understand it in the history of the sport the best always fought the best but floyd doesn't want it, the fights in his favour and would break records in boxing but he simply doesn't want it.

Comment

• Did this dude really just say that Mayweather wasn't as good as Meldrick Taylor?

I'm a Philly guy through and through, and definitely not a Floyd worshipper, but saying that Meldrick Taylor is better than Floyd on any is ****ing laughable.

Comment

• Bloodboxing is just trying to open the eyes of some flowmos here and there. They had put Floyd as p4p #1 when he did nothing shit for almost 6 years now. His 4 fights for the last 5 years, the other 2 Pac beat the hell out of them while the other 2 Floyd weight cheated and sucker punched to ensure his victory. Bloodboxing is laughing so hard to these so called Floyd fans for putting Floyd as GOAT.

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                Did this dude really just say that Mayweather wasn't as good as Meldrick Taylor?

I'm a Philly guy through and through, and definitely not a Floyd worshipper, but saying that Meldrick Taylor is better than Floyd on any is ****ing laughable.
                these guys celebratin in this thread spew the same garbage every day like a pack of rabid mutants. i love chin-checking stupidity as much as you do but, they might start considering you a flomo too if you do so much of it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
                  these guys celebratin in this thread spew the same garbage every day like a pack of rabid mutants. i love chin-checking stupidity as much as you do but, they might start considering you a flomo too if you do so much of it.
                  it's funny cuz you do the exact same thing, just on the other side of the spectrum lol. just a few days ago you compared it to "the pinoy lounge unleashing in these threads", as if only pinoys find floyd's ducking and cowardly behavior to be embarrassing. im not filipino, and i see floyd the same way as the guy in this video does too.

and no, bringer is not a fl 0 m0, no one will accuse him of being one either.

Comment

• Originally posted by negged View Post
                    it's funny cuz you do the exact same thing, just on the other side of the spectrum lol. just a few days ago you compared it to "the pinoy lounge unleashing in these threads", as if only pinoys find floyd's ducking and cowardly behavior to be embarrassing. im not filipino, and i see floyd the same way as the guy in this video does too.

and no, bringer is not a fl 0 m0, no one will accuse him of being one either.
                    are you on your 50th account this year and already have 140 posts about floyd mayweather within 5 days? yes. like a pack of rabid mutants.

Comment

• Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
                      are you on your 50th account this year and already have 140 posts about floyd mayweather within 5 days? yes. like a pack of rabid mutants.
                      exactly, keep spewing your random hatred you weird little fella

Comment

Working...
                      X