Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bloodboxing TOTALLY OBLITERATES Floyd Mayweather Jr. and his REPUGNANT Fanbase

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i've long suspected of larry being somebody's alt from pinoy lounge. i don't know how you managed to twist that into this. i know the average lifespan of your accounts last for only days, make your response quick.

Comment

• there he goes talking about the pinoy lounge again. this guy have a problem with filipinos or something? what a weirdo

Comment

• This was hilarious. I agreed with him up to the De la Hoya beat Mayweather part, that's where he lost me.

Comment

• Bloodboxing opinion is no more valuable than a poster on this site. You dudes are clowns hanging on this dude every word as if he some kind of boxing diety.

Comment

• First off let start by LMAO dude was so emotionally invested in this its crazy. He needs to log off from the internet for a at least 6 months. Did he say he broke his keyboard or screen or something?

He made some great points but then at times he let his emotions get the best of him and he just said some off the wall stuff that made no sense at all. Overall it was good though.

Comment

• Bloodboxing speaking out to these kids, letting them know what's up. He's not down with riding with a coward, it just doesn't make sense.

Comment

• His whole point is, Floyd is a fraud and a duck. You can agree or disagree.

Comment

• Originally posted by tredh View Post
                  First off let start by LMAO dude was so emotionally invested in this its crazy. He needs to log off from the internet for a at least 6 months. Did he say he broke his keyboard or screen or something?

He made some great points but then at times he let his emotions get the best of him and he just said some off the wall stuff that made no sense at all. Overall it was good though.
                  That was his explanation for why he hasn't made a video analyzing Floyd's resume yet.

Comment

• Comment

• Floyd fans don't like this thread

Comment

Working...
                      X