Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ward ordered to face the Kessler-Magee winner.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(holds the thread like a glass of Wine)

hmmmm....ok.....I'm getting the typical Euro Insecurity on the nose....there's the standard anti American body....some lingering Calzaghe Love ofcourse....tones of Intense Butthurt...

OH yeah....looooong finish on that Hurt.

Final Judgment?....Kessler isn't worthy of a rematch...he was outleagued on the inside AND the outside.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
      You realise it was the two North American judges who scored it 115-113, the British judge scored it 118-110 to Ward.

I love how British judging gets the blame for poor scoring in the US.
      This ^^^^^^. Spot on, matey.

Comment

Nice fight the WBA is on a rampage i see.

Comment

You dudes are trolls as if somehow where the fight is located will help Kessler block punches. Clowns.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Burner View Post
            You dudes are trolls as if somehow where the fight is located will help Kessler block punches. Clowns.
            I do not understand that concept either,location has no bearing when you get your ears boxed off.

Comment

Originally posted by head movement View Post
              I do not understand that concept either,location has no bearing when you get your ears boxed off.
              Ward would have been DQ'ed anywhere but jOakland.

Comment

If they do fight hopefully there will be a better ref.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                  Reiss went to kessler's corner between rounds saying that he should stop holding or he'd be DQ'ed.

Yes Mikkel is a terrible infighter. Ward is great at that. That was the key in the fight. Ward/Hunter had done their homework. I just dont think Ward would be allowed swinging that wildly with his head coming in if the fight was some place else.

I dont know if he is better under Montoya. He is different thats for sure. More hooks, more aggression, more bodywork, less defense. I want to see Kessler tested against a top guy if he gets by Magee. I think he KO's Froch and a Ward fight is no worse than 60/40 to me.
                  I think you've been hit in the head one too many times my dude.

Froch won't get KO'd & how a fight against Ward (who schooled him in the 1st place) is no worse than 60/40 is beyond me.

Ward whoops him, possibly even a late stoppage.

A Froch - Kessler rematch would be more worthwhile. See if the "Great Dane" fancies his chances in Nottingham against the Cobra.

Comment

Originally posted by P4P_No1 View Post
                    I think you've been hit in the head one too many times my dude.

Froch won't get KO'd & how a fight against Ward (who schooled him in the 1st place) is no worse than 60/40 is beyond me.

Ward whoops him, possibly even a late stoppage.

A Froch - Kessler rematch would be more worthwhile. See if the "Great Dane" fancies his chances in Nottingham against the Cobra.
                    Froch was badly hurt last time against a Kessler with doublevision. He wont last the distance against a healthy Kessler.

Ward will not benefit from a ridiculously biased referee in Denmark and again here a healthy Kessler on hometurf is an entirely different proposition. Ward would still be favoured, but it would be closer and (surprisingly) I think Kessler would win.

Comment

Anyone who thinks Ward is going to Denmark under any circumstance needs to lay off the drugs. It's not going to happen.

It makes as little sense as Froch going to Montreal to kill Bute again.

Plus Ward knows he will get robbed if he goes to Europe. In the original fight the Euro judge Hook gave Kessler 3 rounds in spite of him being beaten every minute of every round.

If a Euro judge gives Mikkel 3 rounds when he is dominated completely in a foreign country I imagine Kessler would have gotten 7 or 8 rounds had the fight been in Denmark in the first place.

Comment

Working...
                      X