Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Victor Ortiz: I Want To Return - Wipe Out 147, 154

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ortiz needs to beat Lopez if he does that fight Ghost vs Berto winner.

Comment

Originally posted by -SWIFT- View Post
      bradley is another level above ortiz bro
      But The Vicious ones Acting Ability, can't be questioned....

Comment

Ortiz NEEDS To Be Away A Year, Miss Boxing, Get A Hardcore Team, And Come Back Hungry

... And stay away from Hollywood. Ortiz has been on a bad streak going the wrong way. He has the talent, but I don't think he has the ballz OR the common sense to do this right! He's on the verge of throwing a promising career away. You can't rush a broken jaw back since this happens the be the one sport you target the other guys jaw. Ortiz needs to use this time, to clean house on his team, seek wise counsel from Dela Hoya & Hopkins to get a no-nonsense team of trainers/handlers chosen to right Ortiz' ship/career path. He's not close to dominating any 147, 154 class out. I like Ortiz talent and fight; he's just not a very smart guy. And oh by the way, Hollywood will soften you fool. Ask Tarver.

Comment

I have to admit im not a big Ortiz fan to be honest... He quit two fights already, be a man like Abraham broken jaw and all he beat Miranda, than against madaina... I dont think any of us want to see you fight again, yea u do have fans that liek your when you fight like a lion, but alot of hate it when you fight like a chicken and quit...

Comment

Victor Ortiz, heal first, talk later

Relax V.O. go on a long vacation, let your jaw heal properly. When your away don't forget to send Josesito your regards.

Comment

The fight I want to see for Ortiz that nobody has mentioned yet is vs kirkland, 2 big strong southpaw bangers!!! I think it would definitely be a FOTY type fight. Also its very possible, both fighters are goldenboy. Ortiz is a headcase but you cant deny the kid always puts on an entertaining show.

Comment

entertaining, that he is. i just hope he gets his head right the next time around coz it's such a waste of a career if he doesnt to be honest.

Comment

the weird **** is that one big fight and big win and he IS back.....he is just too unpredictable.....

Comment

Originally posted by toyboy33 View Post
                    I actually think, Vic would kick off in Garcia's ass. Victor is one of those dudes that keeps having great fights when he has to and then loses big the next outing. If they fight, I'm betting on Vic even though I really don't care for Ortiz.
                    The only good fighter he's ever beaten was Andre Berto. How does he have great fights whenever he has to?

Ortiz is not very good, and no where near capable of cleaning out any division. I don't know what people see to make them think differently.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
                      The fight I want to see for Ortiz that nobody has mentioned yet is vs kirkland, 2 big strong southpaw bangers!!! I think it would definitely be a FOTY type fight. Also its very possible, both fighters are goldenboy. Ortiz is a headcase but you cant deny the kid always puts on an entertaining show.
                      No way would that be FOTY. Kirkland would come out hard and fast, maybe get caught once or twice but would knock Ortiz out in 3 rounds. He is too easy to hit and Kirkland has too much power.

Comment

Working...
                      X