Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Victor Ortiz: I Want To Return - Wipe Out 147, 154

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd like to see him rematch Lopez the first half of 2013, and than fight Maidana in a rematch.

Comment

Beat Josesito in a rematch and target a big name. He needs a good trainer first off and manager he can trust. I still have faith in you Victor, but it's time to make some noise.

Comment

Wow this guy must have ran out of cash already lol wipe out what??? LOL does he have a career still??

Comment

Originally posted by -SWIFT- View Post
          bradley is another level above ortiz bro

Nahh they're the same...both are pacquiao sparring partners the only difference is that floyd gave ortiz a sucker punch after ortiz drools over his millions and bradley rides his wheelchair while bragging his new toy belt and some millions.

Comment

Regardless of it Berto beats or loses to Ghost, I still wanna see Victor rematch him. One of the fights I hope gets made the most in 2013.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
              I'd like to see him rematch Lopez the first half of 2013, and than fight Maidana in a rematch.
              Ortiz should spend his 2013 rematching Lopez/Maidana. Then, fight the winner of Berto/Guerrero.
              Last edited by kiaba360; 10-22-2012, 02:38 PM.

Comment

Ortiz is very unpredictable and that's why I don't think he can clean out division but he's a very exciting fighter so I would definetly like to see him try.

Comment

If Ortiz were to focus he can clean out WW and most of 154 but the problem is that Vic is a leaf (not a tree) and who knows in what direction the wind is blowing with him
                  He has the talent but lacks the mental toughness
                  I really like the kid and it irks me all the hate he gets for stupid immature reasons like he isnt mexican and he does "white things" WTF is that?

I dont want to see him beat up Josesito it fawking proves nothing! He should have never fought him in the first place
                  same with Maidana he has no business in at 147 and Vic eats him alive, it was a great scrap because it was at 140 but 147 no way
                  I want to see vic fight one tomato can (rios) and then a cab driver (Khan) within a 6month span then go after the big fish

Ok but in reality I think 2 tune ups then step it up
                  he has a lot to come back from and who knows if he even can.

Comment

Originally posted by Anton.Brilliant View Post
                    how about the guy beats a welterweight or a junior middleweights ass first. how bout that. victor has always been one of my favorite boxers, but the dude is a headcase.
                    meant lopez

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X