No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Victor Ortiz: I Want To Return - Wipe Out 147, 154

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boricuajr23 View Post
    I know you always taking the Puerto Rican side on about almost every fight but I'm actually curious to know what your prediction will be in a JUANMA vs VAZQUEZ jr Showdown if it gets done early next year?
    his prediction is both will win

Comment

Lol victor Ortiz is now becoming the next zab Judah. Ortiz is going to breakdown overtime he faces adversity people.

Comment

i'd love to see ortiz up against any of the following:

andre berto (i think he wins his next fight with guerrerro)

danny garcia (if he fights and beats lucas matthysse and decides to move to 147)

amir khan (if he decides to move his glass chin to 147)

robert guerrerro (to get his WBC ww belt back since mayweather won't fight him and would probably just vacate)

ricky hatton (if hatton wins his next fight, this would determine who the best pressure fighter is in the ww division)

manny pacquiao ( if ortiz wants to get a big payday but must contemplate the possibility of retiring if he loses)

Comment

Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
          Man its no way that little scrawny guy gonna hang with Ortiz. Ortiz is way bigger, faster, and stronger. Southpaw too. Imagine Danny in the ring reffing the Ortiz, Berto fight. Just imagining that, makes me think he may get caught while their exchanging and get knocked out easily. Danny fights these guys and times them with very unimpressive punches. I dont know how he does it, but it wont continue. LOL
          Danny scrawny? lol, that's the stupidest thing i heard all weekend. Do you realize Garcia is 5'9 and his weight can go as high as 170 between fights? Garcia is not small... Garcia and Ortiz are the same size

Comment

Dude. This guy is straight up bipolar or something. Determined/Ferocious one moment, getting KTFO and giggling about it the next

Comment

I used to like Ortiz, he seemed like a good kid and he is definitely a capable boxer with power, but man, I can't even be this dude's fan any more after hearing how he dogged out Arrelano; and into the bargain how Robert Garcia talks about him being an egomaniac and all and driven by jealousy, and on top of all that the **** from 24/7 about how he lied about his dad being in his life and all of that. Victor Ortiz just strikes me as a total fraud at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by fallen9182 View Post
                Dude. This guy is straight up bipolar or something. Determined/Ferocious one moment, getting KTFO and giggling about it the next

Comment

I believe in Victor and want to see him Beat Danny Garcias ass.

Comment

yeah, good luck to ortiz in his comeback. obviously the world has seen the man's will break in big fights, but there's no denying he is an entertaining fighter. he should get some sort of tuneup before going directly back into the mix. i really want to see an ortiz/lopez rematch. looking forward to his comeback, hopefully he gets himself a good team around him (even though i thought his previous team was pretty good).

Comment

Originally posted by fallen9182 View Post
                      Dude, I was thinking that too, he probably is bipolar, we just gotta hope he is manic when the next fight time comes. Yall remember that look in his eyes when he was fighting Berto?? Vic looked like something was burning inside of him. The guy who looks like that is the guy you don't want to piss off at the party haha

Comment

Working...
                      X