Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Erik Morales Reportedly Tests Positive For Clenbuterol

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Smh. I don't believe him. Sorry I don't.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
      Smh. I don't believe him. Sorry I don't.
      he hasnt said anything LMFAO

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg View Post
        he hasnt said anything LMFAO
        "morales believes he tested positive due to contaminated meat, which he ate in mexico." dude, seriously, read before u make yourself look like an idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
          "morales believes he tested positive due to contaminated meat, which he ate in mexico." dude, seriously, read before u make yourself look like an idiot.
          read like 5 hours ago must of skipped my mind at time of posting. my bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Carlos Alberto View Post
            I went on a pretty big rant on a different thread about this. I was upset because the "irregularities" weren't being explained. Now that we know it's Clenbuterol I can honestly say that it's most likely not a case of using PEDs. Clenbuterol is a common (I guess you can say hormone) that is used in Mexican animals to make them bigger... FIFA reportedly found over 100 Mexican players with traces of Clenbuterol and did not punish them because FIFA knew about Mexico's use of Clenbuterol in their animanl feed.
            Clenbuterol is not a hormone or something a rancher would give to bovine to bring it to market faster...it won't fatten them up for market...it will in fact lean them up and yield less body weight. It is a bronchodilator...an asthma medication that makes it easier to breath and enhances cardio vascular performance. It also increases metabolism and will reduce body fat as a result. It is used by bodybuilders for this reason before competitions to shed fat...and boxers who need to cut weight. The amount found in a human who would have eaten an animal that did receive Clenbuterol in the unlikely event...would be very difficult to detect in the trace amounts that could be found in it's meat after being metabolized by a human. That argument is just smoke and mirrors...don't be naive.

Comment

Isn't Clenbuterol a stimulant like speed?

Comment

Morales has just come out and said he got bullied into taking by Lance Armstrong!!!

Comment

He'll be cleared just like Berto did. It's a shame how some feel that Morales needs to be punished while they didn't feel the same way towards Berto.

Comment

Wtf some of u guys go and do your research.... clen is a PED! Ive taken that many times and does wonders.. great for getting ripped and INCREASING your performance!

Comment

Originally posted by illadelph1016 View Post
                      Wtf some of u guys go and do your research.... clen is a PED! Ive taken that many times and does wonders.. great for getting ripped and INCREASING your performance!
                      i dunno why anyone would claim otherwise. ask alberto contador

Comment

Working...
                      X