Comments Thread For: Erik Morales Reportedly Tests Positive For Clenbuterol

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Many athletes use Clenbuterol to help them drop body fat quickly

Comment

****, Morales is a drug cheat too? When's it gonna end! I do hope the B sample vindicates him, but this is bad news.

Comment

This is only bad news because I was looking forward to the fight.

Comment

I went on a pretty big rant on a different thread about this. I was upset because the "irregularities" weren't being explained. Now that we know it's Clenbuterol I can honestly say that it's most likely not a case of using PEDs. Clenbuterol is a common (I guess you can say hormone) that is used in Mexican animals to make them bigger... FIFA reportedly found over 100 Mexican players with traces of Clenbuterol and did not punish them because FIFA knew about Mexico's use of Clenbuterol in their animanl feed.

Comment

In 2011, players of the Mexico national football team were found with clenbuterol in their bloodstreams, but were acquitted by WADA after they claimed the clenbuterol came from contaminated food. FIFA has also claimed 109 players from the Under-17 World Cup in Mexico tested positive for this drug, because Mexican meat is contaminated.

He's going to be fine.

Comment

stop going to the f0cking TJ farmacia. Cross da border to get the real ****.

Comment

Originally posted by mexiking View Post
                It's a weight loss drug right?
                yes but Clenbuterol can also increase stamina.............

Comment

Originally posted by Carlos Alberto View Post
                  I went on a pretty big rant on a different thread about this. I was upset because the "irregularities" weren't being explained. Now that we know it's Clenbuterol I can honestly say that it's most likely not a case of using PEDs. Clenbuterol is a common (I guess you can say hormone) that is used in Mexican animals to make them bigger... FIFA reportedly found over 100 Mexican players with traces of Clenbuterol and did not punish them because FIFA knew about Mexico's use of Clenbuterol in their animanl feed.
                  it could be that he eat some bad meat. but if the Clenbuterol is found in high quan****** it means it was purposely ingested...........the only thing that we can do right now is wait for the b sample...........

Comment

Originally posted by pigsfly View Post
                    it could be that he eat some bad meat. but if the Clenbuterol is found in high quan****** it means it was purposely ingested...........the only thing that we can do right now is wait for the b sample...........
                    Apparently it has already been said that the traces of Clenbuterol in Morales' system is pretty minor. I'm sure tomorrow will bring more news about this.

Comment

Originally posted by Carlos Alberto View Post
                      Apparently it has already been said that the traces of Clenbuterol in Morales' system is pretty minor. I'm sure tomorrow will bring more news about this.
                      Yeah we must wait. It is worth noting that cyclist Alberto Contador got a 2 year ban for testing positive with an infinitisimal amount. Clenbuterol is a very potent PED.

Comment

Working...
                      X