Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Erik Morales Reportedly Tests Positive For Clenbuterol

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ill comment on this because im well aware of clenbuterol....a have a bunch of friends that use it here which mostly are girls...they got it from a dude that supply's actors and actresses in hollywood who need to shed pounds in a short period of time....it actually helped one of my homies lose 30 pounds in 4 weeks....as far as i know it is considered a steriod as ive heard bodybuilders use it at the start of a training camp....im a huge morales fan so his statement about the food in mexico does make sense i still am dissappointed in this.....given his history of weight issues this past couple of years it just too much of coinsidence that this was detected....

Comment

@ all the Mexicans coming to Morales's rescue. The dude cheated! It's a fuking PED that builds tissue and also allows an increase of stamina! Does that sound like performance enhancer.......yeah, it certainly enhances your play. This fight shouldn't go on but what's worse is we will never know if fatty cheated in the past, which can now be questioned and has tarnished a lot of his career. Once a cheat, always a cheat.

Comment

Morales is just another cheat, he tested positive for angel dust.

Comment

disappointing news that el terrible.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
            got tix to the fight on saturday....

not happy about this news. i've heard from a few sources that the fight is actually going to happen, though. i'll hold out hope.

the ballsiest thing ever worked out in a hotel conference room would be for th e GPB people to set the main up for the title at 147 lbs. garcia could beat maglinaggi. cano could fight morales again.

it will never happen.

it will be a shame to see somebody fighting for a "world title" after he fails a PED test...

sh#t.

at least the undercard is too damn good for the event to be ruined.
            I didnt know you got tickets to this fight

Comment

most likely it's just food contamination..i guess we need to just wait for sample B.

Comment

So now the people who were slamming others for saying Berto's was from a contaminated suppliment, are now saying Morales' is from contaminated meat??? Double standard....????

Berto's could have been a contaminated suppliment with so little found in his system. Morales' could have been contaminated meat, who knows??? What we do know is Morales has struggled to make 140 lbs lately and this drug helps you cut weight. It's either true or a pretty big coincidence.

Comment

some of the worst news ive read on here, cant believe el terrible.

Comment

After venting on another thread, I'll hold my tongue until a more detailed report surfaces, but damn this sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                      So now the people who were slamming others for saying Berto's was from a contaminated suppliment, are now saying Morales' is from contaminated meat??? Double standard....????

Berto's could have been a contaminated suppliment with so little found in his system. Morales' could have been contaminated meat, who knows??? What we do know is Morales has struggled to make 140 lbs lately and this drug helps you cut weight. It's either true or a pretty big coincidence.
                      List those people please, I always see these type of post but just like a article with no source is just talking out your ass till you list it

He stuggled once and it was in his last fight lol, after gall bladder surgery, let not paint a picture like he always struggle to make weight.
                      Last edited by ElBossHogg™; 10-19-2012, 09:42 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X