Collapse
No announcement yet.

I wonder how Mayweather would do against Rios at 147

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i think floyd would tko him, but its obvious that floyd is past his best, that much was apparent to me when he fought ortiz, and was even more apparent when he fought cotto, even though cotto's past his best as well. it would shock me if rios caught him. he'd have to be lucky as **** though, and he throws enough punches to get lucky.

Comment

Originally posted by RwK View Post
      Honestly I don't think Rios would stand a chance.

He would get badly outboxed and beaten throughout the fight. He's just not skilled/dynamic enough to challenge Mayweather.

Maybe at one point years ago.............a fighter like Rios (JLC lol) challenged him but not today. Floyd has evolved into way too good of a defensive fighter and I think the only people who can beat him are in the higher weights.
      Higher than 154? I feel like Martinez would win if they fought. Thats really his next challenge. Martinez in April if he doesn't fight Pacquiao. He's bigger and hits hard for his size.

If anything, They should put Rios up against Matthyse, Maidana or Peterson at 140. Now THAT would be interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by RightStraight View Post
        Higher than 154? I feel like Martinez would win if they fought. Thats really his next challenge. Martinez in April if he doesn't fight Pacquiao. He's bigger and hits hard for his size.

If anything, They should put Rios up against Matthyse, Maidana or Peterson at 140. Now THAT would be interesting.
        When was the last time Floyd chose a fight because it was a challenge?

He kinda does the opposite

Comment

The things pac tards say.

Comment

Originally posted by Even Money View Post
            Yeah I was just mad at how stupid this thread is lol and Rios does fight pretty stupid. There's no secret to how he's going to fight every single time.
            I see what you mean,

But the same can be stated for almost any fighter lol. I mean especially with Mayweather...............everyone knows he's going to use the Philly shell and rely on his reflexes to avoid any and all punches.

The only way to beat him is to swarm him like Castillo did.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

if rios can beat mayweather than so can i...

Comment

Originally posted by Even Money View Post
                When was the last time Floyd chose a fight because it was a challenge?

He kinda does the opposite
                Yeah man i agree Rios would be a cake walk!

I mean a guy with no head movement, average inside work, slow hands, and doesn't know how to fight off the back foot, hmmmm lol!

Floyd would just throw body shots the whole night and when Rios tried to turn it on in the later rounds, dude would find out his tank was empty as the 'lil chiquitas heart!

Comment

I really think people are pushing too far wanting Rios to fight Mayweather or Pacquaio at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                    I really think people are pushing too far wanting Rios to fight Mayweather or Pacquaio at this point.

well pac-boy is spamming these threads in case the pac-rios rumors are true. they gotta be preventative in case the bs fight actually gets made by arum. close minded guys like this arent gonna say "this fight blows" as long as pac is in it, so yea, they are gonna hype up a no skill tomato can bum like rios

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
                      well pac-boy is spamming these threads in case the pac-rios rumors are true. they gotta be preventative in case the bs fight actually gets made by arum. close minded guys like this arent gonna say "this fight blows" as long as pac is in it, so yea, they are gonna hype up a no skill tomato can bum like rios
                      While Rios is not a master boxer or on Pac and Floyd's level, he's hardly a tomato can bum.

Comment

Working...
                      X