No announcement yet.

I wonder how Mayweather would do against Rios at 147

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FeFist View Post
    Floyd would beat Rios with ease the guy has nothing in his arsenal that would phase Mayweather and I wouldn't be at all surprised if Mayweather TKOed him in the later rounds. This nonsense has gone on long enough I don't know if people are deluded or dishonestly trying to make Rios out to be a legitimate threat so they can add unwarranted value to Pacquiao's inevitable win against him.

Abril schooled Rios, if the scorecard read 120-108 in favour of Abril you wouldn't hear a complaint from me. Yet Rios is supposed to pose problems for Mayweather?
    Come on, no need for a ranting post. The only people taking this seriously are the Pac trolls.

Comment

• Rios couldn't beat Abril who used a smillar stance and defense and landed right hands all night and you actually wonder how he'd do against Floyd mayweather?

Better thread would be how would he do against that hatton Floyd fought that's a good fight.

Comment

• This is a 50-50 fight, Cotto was able to break floyds defense and hes slow, Rios is slow also but he has better workrate

And no way floyd stops rios in a million years, he would either win by decision or get ktfo

We've seen floyd stunned in his last few fights and is Rios stuns him its game over

Comment

• Rios and Singsurat are big hitters to the head and body. Singsurat kod Pacquiao with a body shot, and Rios used body shots to slow Alvarado down. Both have very similar styles. Do you agree Pacquiao fanat, I mean fans?

Comment

• Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
            This is a 50-50 fight, Cotto was able to break floyds defense and hes slow, Rios is slow also but he has better workrate

And no way floyd stops rios in a million years, he would either win by decision or get ktfo

We've seen floyd stunned in his last few fights and is Rios stuns him its game over

2. Floyd doesn't stop him. And he doesn't get KTFO either.

3. Against Mosley. Not Ortiz or Cotto.

Comment

• Rios wasnt even winning this fight. :|...I..no.. I know better. Im outta here lol

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                Never fails. Any potential Floyd fight and at least one person says Floyd "Gatti's" that fighter.

Rios is way too slow and limited to even bother Floyd. At 147, where this fight could actually happen, I don't think Rios's power would be anything Floyd had to worry about on a one punch basis, which is the only chance Rios has.
                Rios wouldn't get Hatton'd though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chex31 View Post
                  Rios wouldn't get Hatton'd though.
                  He would get Gatti'd, or just beat up really really bad.

Comment

• Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
                    He would get Gatti'd, or just beat up really really bad.
                    In order for Rios to get Gatti'd, he'd have to be an old brawler trying to box. Obviously that's not Rios. Floyd has never Gatti'd anyone besides Gatti for a reason, no matter how many times people predict him to Gatti his opponent. Which is every freaking fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                      In order for Rios to get Gatti'd, he'd have to be an old brawler trying to box. Obviously that's not Rios. Floyd has never Gatti'd anyone besides Gatti for a reason, no matter how many times people predict him to Gatti his opponent. Which is every freaking fight.

Mayweather Gattis himself when he's angry.

Comment

Working...
                      X