No announcement yet.

I wonder how Mayweather would do against Rios at 147

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
    When is the last time you seen floyd fight a fighter like Rios? Or even close to Rios? Diego Corrales maybe....12 years ago WOW.
    Did you happen to catch Rio's fight against Abril?

Simply by employing movement and angles, Abril, who is a good several levels below Floyd, made Rios look like a cab driver.

Comment

Mayweather beats Rios into a bloody pulp...

Then the bell for the third round rings...

Comment

When is the last time you seen floyd fight a fighter like Rios? Or even close to Rios? Diego Corrales maybe....12 years ago WOW.
        stop man please just stop!

Comment

Ive seen you say stuff I agree with...

But this is ridiculous

Majority of boxers with half a brain and good boxing ability will school rios...

Mayweather would laugh through the rounds, landing at will

Id be surprised if rios landed 1 flush shot in 12 rounds

Comment

TS please kill yourself

Rios is pure garbage and one of the stupidest fighters I have ever seen.

He'd probably make Ortiz quit though. That's the fight I want to see.

Rios vs Ortiz.
            Last edited by DARKSEID; 10-15-2012, 02:14 PM.

Comment

You got to get off the nuts to see. Floyd has fought who as dangerous as Rios? When How Long Ago? Cotto? Hatton? OLD Shane? Ortiz? LOL WHO?
              The main difference between Ortiz and Rios (besides the stances) is that Ortiz is a swarmer and Rios is a brawler. Ortiz will walk you down, throw power combo shots until he hurts you or you fall. Rios just walks forward and throws punches until something lands. Then tries to bang with you on the inside. The only reason Rios' style works is because of his chin and resilience. OTHERWISE, I don't think he has any advantage or something in his favor to beat Mayweather. I like Rios too man. He just has too many weaknesses that have already been exposed and that Mayweather will use.

At least you live up to your status under your name because this is novice to think Mayweather could lose to Rios. You have to be a Mayweather hater. You think because Alvarado uses the shoulder roll stance (not even the technique, he just stands like that) that he would give Mayweather a remotely tough fight? Fine, no fight is easy but its not like Mayweather would see anything out of the ordinary or that he can't handle.

In order to use the shoulder roll, you actually have to use your shoulder. Which Mayweather has damn well perfected and makes look so easy.

Comment

Honestly I don't think Rios would stand a chance.

He would get badly outboxed and beaten throughout the fight. He's just not skilled/dynamic enough to challenge Mayweather.

Maybe at one point years ago.............a fighter like Rios (JLC lol) challenged him but not today. Floyd has evolved into way too good of a defensive fighter and I think the only people who can beat him are in the higher weights.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by Even Money View Post
                  Rios is pure garbage and one of the stupidest fighters I have ever seen.
                  I wouldn't go that far.

He's a swarming brawler and that's his style of fighting.........some guys have had success with that style historically and he looks like the kind of guy who might in the future. He can take a massive punch, he has good power and alot of heart. That automatically makes him dangerous to most guys at his weight regardless of technical ability.

But against the best fighter on the Planet it's asking too much.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

We will never know. If brandon gets good enough to face him, floyd will probably duck him too.

Comment

Originally posted by RwK View Post
                      I wouldn't go that far.

He's a swarming brawler and that's his style of fighting.........some guys have had success with that style historically and he looks like the kind of guy who might in the future. He can take a massive punch, he has good power and alot of heart. That automatically makes him dangerous to most guys at his weight regardless of technical ability.

But against the best fighter on the Planet it's asking too much.
                      Yeah I was just mad at how stupid this thread is lol and Rios does fight pretty stupid. There's no secret to how he's going to fight every single time.

Boxing is half chess match half c0ck fight and Rios has the c0ckfighting part down.

Comment

Working...
                      X