Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Surprise, surprise, Donaire continues to duck Rigo. .

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by lazy View Post
    Donaire has been fighting one top fighter after another. Why should he stop and fight a untested prospect? Just because you guys keep bumping this thread?
    HAHAHAHA! I just had to laugh at that one!

Comment

• Originally posted by SoggyLungs
      vazquez jr and nishioka would beat marroquin...cordoba doesn't fight at 122 anymore. nishioka is nowhere near shot like morales or mosley is now..nishioka would outbox the young and inexperienced marroquin. vazquez jr would beat marroquin..possibly even stop him.
      Again that's your opinion, the fight have to happen and one of us will be right, base in what I had see, Marroquin and Cordova will take Vazquez to school, Nishioka can't pull the trgger anymore so he will get beat up, IMO, is not set on stone, I think this way because Cordova has face better competition than Vazquez and Nishioka is an old warrior, this are facts, Marroquin hit very hard and have an outstanding chin+great amateur background and knows hoe to box, then again they have to fight, I don't favor them because I like them or hate them, I just see they are better at this point.

Comment

• Originally posted by davis828 View Post
        I bumped this thread specifically for Light... but maybe you care to answer this question;

Is Canelo beating K9 or Cory Spinks better than Canelo beating Trout... or even Lara, Kirkland, or Angulo?

bump........

Comment

• Originally posted by davis828 View Post
          I bumped this thread specifically for Light... but maybe you care to answer this question;

Is Canelo beating K9 or Cory Spinks better than Canelo beating Trout... or even Lara, Kirkland, or Angulo?
          Awful example, K9 is not worldclass he's a ESPN level fighter who got a win against a washed up Spinks. Spinks is coming off a KO loss, his 2nd in 2 years. These guys are supposed to be the equivalent of Nishioka or Arce at 154?

Comment

• Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
            Awful example, K9 is not worldclass he's a ESPN level fighter who got a win against a washed up Spinks. Spinks is coming off a KO loss, his 2nd in 2 years. These guys are supposed to be the equivalent of Nishioka or Arce at 154?
            Cory Spinks was world class and K9 beat a world class fighter, twice. Matter of fact, it's your formula, remember?

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
            Being a prime champion doesn't mean **** if you don't have any good fighter on your resume. Fading worldclass fighter > unproven prime fighter.
            They aren't bad examples at all, it's just that you're giving too much credit to the Japanese beast. Rafa was 37 and had quit against JuanMa before fighting Nish... quit against JuanMa, let me reiterate.... JuanMa beat Marquez. Gonzalez couldn't make the weight anymore. The moment guy stepped off his home turf against a live opponent, he got drubbed.

Answer the question, it's simple:

Is Canelo fighting K9 or Spinks better than Canelo fighting Trout or Lara?
            Last edited by deejd; 10-16-2012, 08:25 PM.

Comment

• You keep moving those goal posts, light. Just say you hug Donaire, makes more sense.

Comment

• Interviewer: So, Nonito, who would you like to face next?

Donaire: I'll fight anybody man! I want them all, just put them in front of me!

Interviewer: Right, how about Rigondeaux?

Donaire: Well, eh, um, no.

Having said that, I think Donaire wins the fight.

Comment

• Is Canelo fighting K9 or Spinks better than Canelo fighting Trout or Lara?

Comment

• bump..... simple question....

Comment

• Simple question, bump.....

Comment

Working...
                      X