Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Surprise, surprise, Donaire continues to duck Rigo. .

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guy has only 11 fights and beat nobody. He needs to line up first.

Comment

• Originally posted by hayemaker1989 View Post
      Man what are you talking about??

What kind of ducking is that when he just proved himself by knocking out the best super bantamweight who didn't lose for many years.
      Rigondeaux is very talented and skilled and i would love to see that fight as well, but he just isn't a big name. Rigo should fight a world class fighter and win over some fans, before talking about Donaire.
      He's a bigger name in the States than Narvaez and Mathebula

Comment

• So its now considered ducking because someone doesn't want to fight a person who hasn't EARNED his shot at the man ?

GTFO with all this noise. Earn your fights, if Rigo wants the big money fight rack up those wins.

Comment

• SMDH at some people here.....
          oh boxing.... look at you now

Comment

• Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
            "He needs more guys to get me excited, and motivated"?

What a hoe. . . Nobody is going to respect him outside of his nuthugger fanbase who will support him regardless. .

RIGO is clearly ready for Donaire. He's clearly got the style, the skill, the punch to give Donaire a true test. .

No excuses, Nonito. . I'm a fan, but the more you avoid Rigo, the more respect I lose.
            if it don't make dollars it don't make sense...

Comment

• Originally posted by J.Dempsey View Post
              if it don't make dollars it don't make sense...
              Narvaez and Mathebula? Yea Donaire brought the crowd, but they came for him. Rigondeaux has a bigger following than both of them in the states and a hell of a lot more people are interested in watching. You think people got excited when he fought Narvaez and Mathebula?

Comment

• Originally posted by davis828 View Post
                bump.........
                Donaire has been fighting one top fighter after another. Why should he stop and fight a untested prospect? Just because you guys keep bumping this thread?

Comment

• Originally posted by strykr619 View Post
                  So its now considered ducking because someone doesn't want to fight a person who hasn't EARNED his shot at the man ?

GTFO with all this noise. Earn your fights, if Rigo wants the big money fight rack up those wins.
                  So, should Rigo fight 20 more cans so his record can be padded?
                  Last edited by deejd; 10-16-2012, 07:40 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by lazy View Post
                    Donaire has been fighting one top fighter after another. Why should he stop and fight a untested prospect? Just because you guys keep bumping this thread?
                    I bumped this thread specifically for Light... but maybe you care to answer this question;

Is Canelo beating K9 or Cory Spinks better than Canelo beating Trout... or even Lara, Kirkland, or Angulo?

Comment

• Which is better???

Comment

Working...
                      X