Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Surprise, surprise, Donaire continues to duck Rigo. .

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
    He was rightfully ranked #1. Not sure he was the best, but doubt he would have looked like that vs any other sbw. Donaire's got easily the best record at sbw now either way, 1 or 2 wins from cleaning it out.
    You're not sure he was the best? I can't help you with that. Haha, wow... let me find out that beating WV2 and Mathebula make a résumé above all else.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
      You really need to get the sand out of your vagina.
      You really need to get Arum out of yours.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
        Wrong. I am able to be critical of and praise fighters regardless of race or nationality. There are people from certain countries on here where it seems they are entirely unable to be critical of anything regarding fighters from their country.
        bro , ive seen you posts , and ive never seen you critical about any other nationalities but filipinos..if you hate us , cool , i dont mind but atleast dont think we're blind

Comment

• Originally posted by Sin City View Post
          Rigondeaux's last performance got me a little disinterested in this fight. sure he won by UD but Marroquin also landed some heavy bombs that look like they hurt him a few times.
          2 shots, that had him buckle for he recovered basically instantly.

Comment

• I don't blame Donaire for not wanting to fight Rigo. It's a fight he'd win easily, too easily as a matter of fact it'd result in people saying ''Rigo only had 11 fights'' and ''I guess Rigo was exposed'', ultimately Donaire would receive no credit for the victory. If Rigo builds up a resume then a dominant win over him wouldn't detract from the achievement.

Comment

• Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
              Nishioka is terrible outside of Japan? Is that why he beat Marquez in the states and knocked out Gonzalez in Mexico?

If Nishioka is a fraud then what does that make Rigondeaux? He hasn't beaten a single elite fighter, think about it.
              A faded Marquez that he looked pedestrian against and a Gonzalez who couldn't make the weight anymore on the slide of his career, something to brag about. Can't believe you're still hyping this guy. The lengths that stans will go to. This is getting worse than pac stans.

You think this monster could beat Rigo?

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
              Yup, Agbeko called him out and so did Mares. But Rigo decided to re-sign with TR to get his golden ticket against Donaire. He wants to get that bread like everybody else.
              Because there's so much money to be made at '22
              Last edited by deejd; 10-14-2012, 08:27 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
                2 shots, that had him buckle for he recovered basically instantly.
                yeah but thats againts a prospect ... who do you think got the deadliest lefthook in the game ?..lol

Comment

• Originally posted by davis828 View Post
                  You really need to get Arum out of yours.
                  I'm not the one on every page of every thread about Donaire talking about Arum.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                    I'm not the one on every page of every thread about Donaire talking about Arum.
                    Neither am I, just bumping old threads where clowns built up some Japanese kid to be Ali when I told them he was a farce. Crawl back into your hole and save face.

Comment

• Originally posted by davis828 View Post
                      You're not sure he was the best? I can't help you with that. Haha, wow... let me find out that beating WV2 and Mathebula make a résumé above all else.
                      WV2, Math, Nishioka = #1 resume at 122 by far. All in 1 year

Comment

Working...
                      X